Replies

• rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • azkabanned
    azkabanned Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Holy...that’s approx 1lb every 2.87 days, it’s nice to know that’s actually doable.
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your story is so inspiring! I'm so glad you were able to push past the depression and that you had an awesome friend to be there for you when you needed someone the most. I gained most of my weight due to depression. And suicidal thoughts were always just par for the course of my life. Since I started eating (and supplementing where necessary) to fuel my brain and body, my depression is a thing of the past and I'm telling you, it was there for YEARS. I hope there are people who find hope in your story. You are so awesome!
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Bughunt wrote: »
    Thanks a lot for these words, i hope this will motivate some people here who just started their weightloss journey or are still on the track.

And also for you guy's another comparison how i looked in between the months and now.

fkgsfz2dnlcv.jpg

And you look so much like Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong! Lucky you!
  • maximusdecimus321
    Options
    Awesome work, bro! Would love your advice on weight training. I am 1.83m, 220lb. I've lost 103lb in the last 11 months (diet + cardio). Aiming to lose another 20lb and tone up. Trying to decide when to start weight training i.e. whether I should wait till I hit my target weight or is it ok to switch out some or all of the cardio and bring in the weight training.
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Awesome results, congratulations :)
  • Starflight00
    Starflight00 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I don't know you, but I'm so very proud of you. <3 Kudos for finding your way out. Now keep it up and don't let the old habits creep in.
  • abbefaria4
    abbefaria4 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Whatever your doing keep on doing it. People like you are what give me hope. Nice job!
  • DanK1988
    DanK1988 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Incredible bro.
  • hassheza
    hassheza Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Oh wow tats amazing!!! Well done
  • Mandamanda93
    Mandamanda93 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations! I'd be curious to know about your lifting as well =)
  • Bughunt
    Bughunt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    143tobe wrote: »
    Wow! Your story is so inspiring! I'm so glad you were able to push past the depression and that you had an awesome friend to be there for you when you needed someone the most. I gained most of my weight due to depression. And suicidal thoughts were always just par for the course of my life. Since I started eating (and supplementing where necessary) to fuel my brain and body, my depression is a thing of the past and I'm telling you, it was there for YEARS. I hope there are people who find hope in your story. You are so awesome!

lovely to hear that it WAS there. Hope you are doing well! - Thanks a lot!
    143tobe wrote: »
    Bughunt wrote: »
    Thanks a lot for these words, i hope this will motivate some people here who just started their weightloss journey or are still on the track.

And also for you guy's another comparison how i looked in between the months and now.

fkgsfz2dnlcv.jpg

And you look so much like Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong! Lucky you!

Some people even said I look like the combination between the 2 actors in vampire diaries. crazy :D
    But thanks a lot! : )
  • Bughunt
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Awesome work, bro! Would love your advice on weight training. I am 1.83m, 220lb. I've lost 103lb in the last 11 months (diet + cardio). Aiming to lose another 20lb and tone up. Trying to decide when to start weight training i.e. whether I should wait till I hit my target weight or is it ok to switch out some or all of the cardio and bring in the weight training.
    You look great! Congratulations! I'd be curious to know about your lifting as well =)

I actually went off a bit from weight lifting and more to calisthenics (don't like the bulky look from bodybuilding)

BUT...mainly I'm doing a 3split workout - chest - back - legs,abs,butt. but with a little mix... for example

Monday - Chest, Triceps
    Tuesday - Back, Biceps, Core
    Wednesday - Abs, Legs , Butt
    Thursday - Day off or cardio/light workout (where I feel there is not enough "pain" :D )
    Friday - Chest Endurance + Freeletics
    Saturday - Whole body workout ( i did the plan on my own and change it from time to time)
    Sunday - Maybe a day off or again light workout or cardio

For the "lift" weights some information here
    my current weight 137,3lbs
    1. weight bench 2x dumbbell - 66lbs
    2. pushups (whole workout session on chest day 175-250 depends on intensity or with extra weight and of course
    3. wide , close, incline, almost handstand and so on)
    4. pullups - 3reps with 44lbs extra weight / 5-8 reps with 22lbs extra weight / 8-10 reps with zero extra weight
    5. straightbar dips or normal dips - 10 reps with 22lbs extra weight / 15 reps without extra weight
    6. squats - 140lbs
    7. legpress - 353lbs

I hope this will give you some information about my current lifting state.

Also an image update, in the back you can see my "first day" and at the front it is actually from today :D.

8ko2if3tilse.jpg

Hope this will keep you guys updated.

Ah and I am a vegetarian now. Don't like the cheap meat stuff and how it is processed but this is a whole another story.

• 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    You earned it
  • Bughunt
    Options
    1PoisonIvy wrote: »
    You earned it

such simple words with so much behind it.

thank you.

• ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    This is so amazing and inspiring. It must be difficult to have lost people you loved on the journey but if people don't want to stick around because you're healthier both physically and mentally then maybe it's better that they stay away.
  • walterm852
    walterm852 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, thanks for sharing this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!