• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    04dgu0ovefl5.jpg
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Sandy62351 wrote: »
    I do use a food scale, that is what is driving me crazy....between measuring spoons and scale, I'm on it.

There is more to logging accurately then just using the food scale...

If you opened your diary we could better ascertain what the issues could be.

There is no reason for you not to be losing weight eating 1100 calories.
  • ugofatcat
    ugofatcat Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I disagree. Upping the calories may seem counter-intuitive, but if OP is eating that little she's essentially starving herself and setting herself up for a lifestyle that is what most armchair psychologists would call anorexic. Its hardly sustainable and certainly doesn't lend to long-term health. I severely doubt that OP's BMR is 800 calories.

OP, eat a little more, and stay consistent. It just might come off slowly. Also, 85 days is not actually that long. Do you want fast weight loss you can't keep off, or do you want weight loss that you can maintain?

[EDIT: I'm assuming that OP is logging accurately and consistently.]

I define armchair psychologists as those who are not actually educated in the field of psychology and have met no board requirements, but read a couple articles on Google and now think they are an expert. I would be hesitant to take their advice.

52yn4li76ppi.png