Those inbox creeps

I often get creeps in my inbox. If I leave a comment on someone's post the creeps will come. I had to change my profile pic to my Bitmoji and STILL they come. They love to ask you about your body, or your self esteem. Yes I'm fat but I'm not desperate. I'm fat and I have plenty of self esteem. I'm beautiful, funny, smart, and a go getter. My life is fine just my weight isn't. I wonder if it's the same for some of the men on here too, do ladies creep as well?

Please stop equating over weight with being desperate for attention. If you like that person just say so damn. The worst that could happen is their in a relationship, ok on to the next fish....mini rant over enjoy your Friday guys, and stay strong through the weekend.

Replies

• WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    So that's what those cartoons are called! Bitmoji. Thanks!
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    I hate it when creeps try to get in my box

I'm just trying to creep in your box, totally different scenario.
  • BritneyBakesBest
    BritneyBakesBest Posts: 27 Member
    I often get creeps in my inbox. If I leave a comment on someone's post the creeps will come. I had to change my profile pic to my Bitmoji and STILL they come. They love to ask you about your body, or your self esteem. Yes I'm fat but I'm not desperate. I'm fat and I have plenty of self esteem. I'm beautiful, funny, smart, and a go getter. My life is fine just my weight isn't. I wonder if it's the same for some of the men on here too, do ladies creep as well?

Please stop equating over weight with being desperate for attention. If you like that person just say so damn. The worst that could happen is their in a relationship, ok on to the next fish....mini rant over enjoy your Friday guys, and stay strong through the weekend.

you do know a lot of guys including creeps like thick girls right? and your pp with a 2 piece on doesnt help your case j/s

Is that pic not private, I thought only my friends could see those. So how do I make those private asap?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    you post cleavage pics and wonder why you get creepers... really?!
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member

You've been a member for 2 weeks, have less than 20 posts and yet you've garnered that much attention?

Impressive!!!!
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Profile pics of you in your underwear will usually do it.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks

Love your bitmoji BTW...brace yourself for creepy message...

I WANT A BITMOJI!!!!!
  • BritneyBakesBest
    BritneyBakesBest Posts: 27 Member
    First of I thought those photos were private that only my friends could see them. I thought all that could be views was my profile pic. I have never taken a pic of me that exposed before bc I am 5'4 and was 205lbs. I lost some lbs and shopped for the first time excuse me. Instead of bashing thank you Outofusername for helping fix the problem. I am here just like all of you are to better myself. I am married with two children so the attention is unwarranted thank you.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Congrats on your weight loss!

Sadly, there are people here (not just the men can be creeps) cast a large, random net to see who answers and who doesn't. A thread such as this is going to have the opposite of your desired effect...you're likely to get more messages/attention than not. As long as you don't give it life, the resident creepers will move along to different targets.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks

You have a bitmoji fetish too???

Yes...sshhhh

I WANT A BITMOJI!!!!!

I'll make you one

You're the best, D! The best!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member

I WANT A BITMOJI!!!!!

Me too!!!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    What type of comments are you leaving on other people's walls and statuses.
    I have been here for years and creeps never ask me about my body or my self esteem. They just ask for nudes

and you almost never honor the request with a proper reply

almost