Those inbox creeps

Replies

• Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    dym1 wrote: »
    Dazzler21 wrote: »
    I'm seeing a lot of victim blaming. Good thing you changed your profile, otherwise you could be accused of causing men to be creeps.

What's the recipient of a request a victim of exactly? Other than a misunderstanding of intention from the person they are approaching.

Just some of the responses:

you do know a lot of guys including creeps like thick girls right? and your pp with a 2 piece on doesnt help your case j/s

you post cleavage pics and wonder why you get creepers... really?!

Profile pics of you in your underwear will usually do it.

It is not the creepy guys that makes this victim blaming, its the responses basically saying, "you asked for it"

I've gotta stop posting pics of myself in my underwear in that case... I don't want people knowing I go strapless.

Seriously though - it's a vaguely fair point.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I often get creeps in my inbox. If I leave a comment on someone's post the creeps will come. I had to change my profile pic to my Bitmoji and STILL they come. They love to ask you about your body, or your self esteem. Yes I'm fat but I'm not desperate. I'm fat and I have plenty of self esteem. I'm beautiful, funny, smart, and a go getter. My life is fine just my weight isn't. I wonder if it's the same for some of the men on here too, do ladies creep as well?

Please stop equating over weight with being desperate for attention. If you like that person just say so damn. The worst that could happen is their in a relationship, ok on to the next fish....mini rant over enjoy your Friday guys, and stay strong through the weekend.

Well guys?

sadly, no.

y'all need to step-up your game

Hello, pm sent.

also Post reported. ;)

There must be something terribly, terribly wrong with my computer or my interwebz connection....

I just checked my in-box. No Noodz?

Not on here silly check your Kik.

:laugh:

Got em!

Wait..... that's you?

Good Lord.

Aren't you afraid that you'll pull a hammy from that pose?
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Too many people mistake being polite for flirting

You sure they were creeping OP?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member

So true
  • djchaney73
    djchaney73 Posts: 289 Member

True True True... Hard to say hello to a pretty woman anymore without someone thinking you're trying to get in her pants...
  • djchaney73
    Wish I could see the images... damn work PC...
  • djchaney73
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I often get creeps in my inbox. If I leave a comment on someone's post the creeps will come. I had to change my profile pic to my Bitmoji and STILL they come. They love to ask you about your body, or your self esteem. Yes I'm fat but I'm not desperate. I'm fat and I have plenty of self esteem. I'm beautiful, funny, smart, and a go getter. My life is fine just my weight isn't. I wonder if it's the same for some of the men on here too, do ladies creep as well?

Please stop equating over weight with being desperate for attention. If you like that person just say so damn. The worst that could happen is their in a relationship, ok on to the next fish....mini rant over enjoy your Friday guys, and stay strong through the weekend.

Well guys?

Two words: unsolicited nudes.

Agreed - my inbox is always open for the ladies!!
  • djchaney73
    if you guys looking for nudes just use google

I would, but broke the internet when trying (it was a joke btw, my inbox is already full of them >:) ) another joke fyi
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    what do you like on your popcorn?
  • IronDogJourney
    IronDogJourney Posts: 117 Member
    I don't get creeps. I'm creep proof.
  • cougargirl1025
    cougargirl1025 Posts: 80 Member
    I'm seeing a lot of victim blaming. Good thing you changed your profile, otherwise you could be accused of causing men to be creeps.

What's the recipient of a request a victim of exactly? Other than a misunderstanding of intention from the person they are approaching.

Just some of the responses:

you do know a lot of guys including creeps like thick girls right? and your pp with a 2 piece on doesnt help your case j/s

you post cleavage pics and wonder why you get creepers... really?!

Profile pics of you in your underwear will usually do it.

It is not the creepy guys that makes this victim blaming, its the responses basically saying, "you asked for it"

I've gotta stop posting pics of myself in my underwear in that case... I don't want people knowing I go strapless.

Seriously though - it's a vaguely fair point.

This is a fitness site. Posting pictures showing physique/progress/success is a common occurance, and valuable tool for many people. Why would anyone expect it was anything else? This isn't Tinder. Has anyone been following what's going on in this country lately? Women are sick of it.
  • februaryice
    februaryice Posts: 23 Member
    Oh my gosh! Some of these are making me laugh! I’ve only got a few creeps, nothing like that though. I’m mostly hoping to find useful people that are either encouraging or share their diaries. Especially women because we have similar calorie goals.