Replies

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Cocoa Krispies. Always.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    I have some form of cereal with cold milk almost every day. There's lots of variety out there, so it never gets boring. Plain old Corn Flakes, Raisin Bran, regular Weetabix, mini Weetabix with flavours, Special K, Oats & More, Honey Bunches of Oats, Cheerios, Rice Krispies, Shredded Wheat, etc.
  • ladyhusker39
    ladyhusker39 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    I still love Cheerios. A little boring maybe, but a classic.

And I've recently discovered Chocolate Chex. Never with milk though. Only dry. So yum!
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    There used to be a kashi Sunshine cereal that was 100 calories for 3/4 cup and 10 grams of fiber. Back then the fiber reduced the carb load. Tasted similiar to capt crunch and was the best dessert cereal
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I Iike to eat it dry, straight from the box. Coco puffs, cinnamon life, corn and cinnamon chex are some faves...
  • TonyB0588
    Options
    I Iike to eat it dry, straight from the box. Coco puffs, cinnamon life, corn and cinnamon chex are some faves...

Dry from the box seems like just snacking, but cereal in a bowl of milk is an essential part of my breakfast. Not usually those sweetened cereals you list there though.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    For breakfast, Life. As a snack, Honey Comb.
  • TonyB0588
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    For breakfast, Life. As a snack, Honey Comb.

Yesss!! I've had that Life Cereal too. Not recently though.
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Whatever the hubs picks up at the grocery store...
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I used to make a mini bowl with a half serving of reese pb cup cereal, Cheerios and life cereals. Was a yummy snack. Id never use cereal as a meal

edit: Anyone else begining to find the word cereal weird
  • ZoneFive
    ZoneFive Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Grape Nuts Flakes. Not just Grape Nuts, Grape Nuts Flakes. Hard to find around here, so even more of a treat for me.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,961 Member
    Options
    I eat the same cereals I ate before I started using MFPs. I choose them for taste, but most of them work pretty well for my nutritional goals: shredded wheat (sometimes frosted), Quaker oat squares, Cheerios, raisin bran. Once in a while I have Life, Chex, Special K, or corn flakes. In winter I eat more hot cereal.
  • abi111
    abi111 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    sultana bran. for taste. i just have it with full fat yogurt to meet my nutitional goals.
  • dwilliamca
    dwilliamca Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I don't like sweet cereals for breakfast and they must stay crunchy in milk. I like to mix the 3 Chex cereals together like in Chex Mix. I like granola with lots of nuts and pieces of fruit for a sweet, but the calories are too high for me.
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's High Fiber cereal. Awesome.
  • DaintyWhisper
    DaintyWhisper Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Chocolate frosted mini wheats is basically the only cereal I ever eat.
  • Ssg25
    Ssg25 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Puffins