MsAnn07 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jenncaroon
    Options
    These sound great! Thanks for sharing!
  • ChristyYerka
    Options
    I like to toss my last half a cup of coffee in to the bullet with a scoop of vanilla protein, walden's farm choco syrup and ice! Take it with me on the ride to work!!
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I make a "Orange Creme Shake" with orange psyllium powder (2 tsp) and a scoop of vanilla protein.

Tops up fiber and protein at once.
    I'm trying this one tomorrow. Thanks for sharing!
  • FFfitgirl
    FFfitgirl Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I love them with coffee,ice and torani syrups. Cash nd carry them for 4 dollars and has a ton(!!!) of no calories flavors blended in my personal blender
  • becktoriatralala
    becktoriatralala Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Best idea yet! Good to know you can substitute. I have Complete Nutrition Vanilla Bean Smart Smoothie...but may have to meet up w/ my mom at Costco eventually....

Yummy, wonderful ideas..

I like the Snickers recipe by Body By Vi...I just substitute in my own protein powder instead of using theirs..Even my kids love this one.

1 TBSP sugar free caramel syrup
    1 TBSP peanut butter ( or PB2, I haven't tried the PB2 yet)
    1 1/2 tsp sugar free chocolate pudding mix
    8 oz almond milk
    1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (or 2 scoops of Body By Vi mix if you use it)
    ice to your desired thickness
  • becktoriatralala
    becktoriatralala Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    what kind of blenders do you all use? I don't make shakes that often and when I do its just in a shaker cup. I usually make protein pancakes with the protein powder, greek yogurt and an egg
  • kcol35
    kcol35 Posts: 5
    Options
    Yumm' will have to try these.
  • latoldy
    latoldy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great ideas, thanks! I have been adding a tablespoon of fat free sugar free yogurt to make them creamy, along with fresh fruit, fat free milk and coconut extract. I'm going to try some of these suggestions out. They sound delicious!
  • hovercar
    hovercar Posts: 15
    Options
    [deleted post]

(Why won't MFP let me delete?)
  • hovercar
    hovercar Posts: 15
    Options
    Everything sounds so good! I have a stupid question.........why are people typing bump?

@phillybop127

When you visit a forum (or search for a forum topic), the threads that have updated most recently are featured first. When people just reply with a "bump," it means "I don't really have anything to say, but I think this post is important and should be kept fresh so other people see it." The frequent replies "bump" the post to the top of the queue, making it more visible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum#Thread
  • horrorstory
    horrorstory Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • beyondmywildestdreams
    Options
    Thanks!
  • BexleyGirl
    BexleyGirl Posts: 102
    Options
    Bump ....thanks
  • MozzarellaSheep
    MozzarellaSheep Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    what kind of blenders do you all use? I don't make shakes that often and when I do its just in a shaker cup. I usually make protein pancakes with the protein powder, greek yogurt and an egg

I have a Ninja blender... love that thing. Lol
  • phillybop127
    Options
    thanks belle:wink:
  • talaysia3
    talaysia3 Posts: 84 Member
    Options

I have a Vitamix blender...I love it...use it everyday
  • miracle4me
    miracle4me Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    thanks