Shorties [5' - 5'3"] with 50+ lbs to lose?

Options
123457»

Replies

• BritanyFitness
    BritanyFitness Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm a 5,2 shortie here with 100 plus pounds to lose .

Add me for support!!
    I'm a pretty positive person.
  • Raeesa007
    Options
    I am 5"2' I have about 25lbs to lose.. can I join?
  • chrisaroo123
    chrisaroo123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone... i am 5'3 and have 50 to loose.... I'm super happy I joined this site.. its so much fun! Add me...
  • brnidsusn
    brnidsusn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hi Katrina! great job. whoo hoo! def on the right track. my name is susan. from boston area. 43. 5ft lost 30lb. current goal is 40-60 more and see how I feel. doing it the right (hard) way. no fads. eating right & working out. slow but sure. just about my 1st 2 goals onederland & reg size clothes. now onward to a 5k!

add me! we can crush it together :)
    (this invite is open to everyone!)
  • gail200186
    gail200186 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3 and want to lose at least 65lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • karlastockham
    Options
    Hi there :) I am 5'3". Started using MFP mid June and have lost 14#s. I have 54#s more to lose.
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I am 5'3 and I have 56 pounds to lose till i make it to my goal!! I have been in a rut for a while and i am just now getting back into things...=)
  • Sunnygirl949
    Sunnygirl949 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, needs to lose a lot!!! just started MFP and Zumba last July and so far I've lost 22 lbs yay!
  • parabuds
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and a bit and I've already lost 16kg with 4 still to go till next target :D
  • redwitchrocks
    redwitchrocks Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi

Im 5ft 0" with around 40 lbs to lose - I know its not as much as some of you but my journey is the same - can I join?:smile:
  • flame65
    Options
    Hello all ,
    I'm 5'3 and want to lose 60lbs