18-23 chat!

Options
13»

Replies

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I don't see why everyone gets upset when people ask for friends in a certain age group! A lot of times it can be encouraging because people around that age group are recent high school/college graduates, trying to get into the swing of adult life, and also many people that age move into their first house/apartment on their own and are planning their meals for the first time and it's good to have others going through the same situations. I don't think 18-23 meant if you were 24, you couldn't join, shes just looking for people around her age!

It's just for funz doll. No one is really irritated. And if they are then the can go *kitten* themselves
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    I don't see why everyone gets upset when people ask for friends in a certain age group! A lot of times it can be encouraging because people around that age group are recent high school/college graduates, trying to get into the swing of adult life, and also many people that age move into their first house/apartment on their own and are planning their meals for the first time and it's good to have others going through the same situations. I don't think 18-23 meant if you were 24, you couldn't join, shes just looking for people around her age!

Nobody is upset girl...this is the internet

Talk about yourself. I couldn't sleep last night
  • Lord_Vladimir
    Lord_Vladimir Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    22 but sometimes I feel like 40. Because almost none of my friends likes talking about science, philosophy, psychology..
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    ngo389l8wuas.gif

This is funny to me because Steve Buscemi isn't a fellow kid! Unlike everyone here.

jxpad4jah20q.gif