Less than Average Looking People

Options

Replies

• dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    But are the other threads really superficial on the whole, or is there more meaningful value that could be ascertained? I do, however, agree that the other threads become tedious and monotonous mainly due to their rank un-originality.
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    I am just here to show you all how inferior you all are, because I am an absolutely stunning parrot specimen. Clearly well above average.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    I am just here to show you all how inferior you all are, because I am an absolutely stunning parrot specimen. Clearly well above average.

Obvious Photoshop is obvious.
  • dsalveson
    dsalveson Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    But are the other threads really superficial on the whole, or is there more meaningful value that could be ascertained? I do, however, agree that the other threads become tedious and monotonous mainly due to their rank un-originality.

tumblr_mnksldboXR1reeivdo1_500.gif
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options

Obvious Photoshop is obvious.
    How dare you, sir?!
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    dsalveson
    You have to put a quarter in the jar now.
  • urbanplum
    urbanplum Posts: 188
    Options
    here here! :drinker:
  • somewhere i can checkin as well
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Checking in...I hate that I must wear glasses when reading and at work all day....
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    In to pick off the women with poor confidence. *rubs his hands together*

:laugh:
  • jenn8785
    jenn8785 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i would say youre average
    you have to look REALLY ugly to be less than average
    thats what ugly is lol
    you can even be fat and still be average
    how often do you really look at someone and think 'damn that person is fugly as hell'
    the truth is most people are neither good looking or less than average
    theyre just there taking up space
    some people are really attractive
    and then there are the chosen few who spoil lunch for you
    its very rare
    You stole this from Hallmark. Word for word, this was on my wife's Valentine's Day card.

What you are reading is the bell curve theory of human attractiveness.
    When you take a populational cross-section of a continuous variable such as attractivness, most people fall around the middle. The good news for those of us who are less than average is that changes like exercise, diet, or better oral care SIGNIFICANTLY alter our location on the bell curve.

@kanadian_bear
    The chances of you being the lowest end of the bell curve is minimal. More than likely, the person who harrassed you was just smoking crack. The perception of one individual regarding your attractiveness can be mitigated by calling bullsh*^ on them.
    The next time someone says,"You are ugly." I would reply,"And yet, you are so attracted to me you made a point to come over here and talk to me. I'm sorry, but I won't sleep with you. Please, please don't beg."

Moral of the story: Keep working out and eating healthy. Claim your spot on the above average side of the bell curve!

bellcurve_zps1d10edb4.png

This is hot... I love intelligence!! :)
  • jenn8785
    Options
    If you are less than average, I am screwed lol.

RIGHT?!?! That's what I'm sitting here thinking! :frown:
  • jenn8785
    Options
    check

**No Homo** Dude... You're hot!! Love your body shape!!! :love:
  • Pixilox
    Pixilox Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Checking in :flowerforyou:
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I thought I heard the call of my people welcoming me home...I'm here! :drinker:
  • benjib84
    benjib84 Posts: 125
    Options
    Im sure less than average may be super hot to someone, and vice versa. I.e hotness is in the eye of the beholder.....
    Which is way all the ratings posts etc on here are schoolchild bs.
  • MidlifeGlowUp
    MidlifeGlowUp Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    In to pick off the women with poor confidence. *rubs his hands together*

You're my kind of guy. It's hard to get a man when you're a cartoon. Men tend to like real women. But since this is the spot for lowered expections, a cartoon might have a fighting chance.
  • doowop713
    doowop713 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    idk how someone as hot as you, can start a thread like this.

*shrugs*

Agreed. & there is no way you are 32 hun! AND have 3 kids? Goshdarn! :flowerforyou:
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options

Um. No. You go to the hot people thread!!!
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options

Um. No. You go to the hot people thread!!!

I heart you! :heart: