Less than Average Looking People

Options

Replies

• raisealittlehell
    raisealittlehell Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    We're all average in our own ways. Though I think most of us are harder on ourselves than we are on others.

Here is to being awesomely average! :drinker:
  • MissJacquelineN
    MissJacquelineN Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Yay for average people! :)
  • TallGlassOfQuirky
    TallGlassOfQuirky Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    A bit more than a year ago, I would absolutely say I belong here. After all, my ex-husband's idea of a compliment was, "I don't think you're an attractive woman, but I am attracted to you anyway."

My boyfriend of a year+, however, makes me feel beautiful every day. My appearance didn't really change, but the eyes viewing it did.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and even people who HAVE been told they are decidedly below average, maybe even by multiple sources (I am one of those who has), can be thought beautiful (or handsome) by someone.

Really, you can say your face falls far outside of the "Golden Ratio" for beauty, but maybe there's someone out there who loves a unibrow (although that is fixable if you aren't fond of it yourself), or a bulbous nose, or crooked teeth, or __________ (fill in the blank with whatever it is that you think makes you less than average looking).
    Maybe you are the only person who can look at yourself and do that for now, but you are made to be unique for a reason, so embrace it.
  • amandajones1978
    Options
    Yay! A thread I can relate!
  • _Moose51_
    Options
    That's me!
  • Ready4WARx90
    Options
    Not one ugly person in this whole thread.

/thread
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    Okay all my less than average looking peeps, party at my place! Clothes optional!
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Naked party! Count me in!
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    Options
    Woohoo! Naked party! Count me in!

You might not be below average enough... I'll need junk pictures to properly determine.
  • djeffreys10
    Options
    Did you not get my PM? Strange...
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    Options
    Did you not get my PM? Strange...

OH, that was you?! :noway: Then you definitely fit the less than average criteria. Welcome!
  • djeffreys10
    Options
    Told you :cry:
  • jaxelrad22
    jaxelrad22 Posts: 118
    Options
    seriously ^^^ not this guy

even IF you were a butterface(buttimface?) you are still hot!
  • Galathea96
    Galathea96 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    According to my uncle I'm so ugly I need make up to have a hope of being noticed by men. So checking in!
  • ewells2420
    Options
    According to my uncle I'm so ugly I need make up to have a hope of being noticed by men. So checking in!

INB4 eugenics program and OP is the bait.
  • KelleyGirl74
    KelleyGirl74 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Check!!
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    No offence but I would pay to give your uncle a good smack for saying that to you. :c
  • ewells2420
    Options
    No offence but I would pay to give your uncle a good smack for saying that to you. :c

Honestly you have a lot of natural beauty. Most woman cake on so much makeup as to deceive people. With you im sure just a little makeup would go a long way.
  • jaxelrad22
    jaxelrad22 Posts: 118
    Options

Agree 100%
    Your uncle needs a good BOP on the head, or duct tape on the mouth, whichever works best.