Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Go to Kitchen Tool or Appliance

Replies

• Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Vitamix, rice cooker, mandolin slicer, immersion blender. And above all, my CrockPot.
  • sarasmiles124
    sarasmiles124 Posts: 138 Member
    Slow cooker and spiralizer I also have a zester that I use to mince garlic and ginger that i use a lot!
  • sweetsloth
    sweetsloth Posts: 35 Member
    Salad Shooter & Kitchen Aid Mixer
  • tequila5000
    tequila5000 Posts: 128 Member
    I love my Cutco knives.
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    My oxo 11lb scale, my t fal opti grill, my instant pot and crock pots...oh and you can take my keurig out of my cold dead caffeinated hands.
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    aeloine wrote: »
    A large chef's knife and a spiralizer. I'm all about the zoodles these days.

Same idea...but I have been using my mandoline now (everyday) for years (and the chef's knife too).
    Loving my Ninja blender I just purchased too - very powerful
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    This time of year, it's my immersion blender. I'm all about soups in fall. Pumpkin, split pea, roasted tomato, creamy white bean, etc.

Year round, it's my enormous cutting board that spans the width of my sink to give me extra counter space to cut on (my kitchen is tiny.)
  • toddandwendy3
    toddandwendy3 Posts: 32 Member
    Crock pot
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    My airfryer
    Crock pot
    Digital kitchen scales
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Digital Food Scale
    George Foreman Grill
  • Gracie12311
    Gracie12311 Posts: 44 Member
    edited November 2017
    Cast iron skillets, hands down.

Dutch Oven
    Lemon/lime squeezer
    Cheese grater
    Coffee bean grinder / coffee maker
    Scale

Use these just about every single day.
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,623 Member
    love my Nutribullit, I use scissors a lot,my mom's garlic press (about 40yrs old) & cast iron pan
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    also i just bought a little Dash wafflemaker it makes one 4" waffle i can make a waffle to take to work in the morning in less than 5 min. . I keep a squeeze bottle of batter in the fridge. Also a Dash egg cooker makes perfect soft, medium or hard boiled eggs everytime with no timing on my part.
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    A good paring knife!
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,162 Member
    edited November 2017
    Toaster oven, microwave, immersion blender and stove top for cooking and the coffee maker to keep me awake. Knifes, cutting boards, wooden spoons, etc., are also welcome. I don't use my slow cooker much and I can function without the food scale just fine ( although I still use it).
  • ElizabethHanrahan
    ElizabethHanrahan Posts: 102 Member
    I live in Arizona and use my electric roaster at least 3 times a week. I keep it in the garage laundry room and use it there without heating the house to cook dinner. My son uses the immersion blender every day for his smoothie and of coarse my digital scale gets used several times a day especially now for holiday baking.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Tuna can strainer!
    hbfxjseuabdd.png
  • kristen8000
    kristen8000 Posts: 747 Member
    My Oster Automatic Wine Opener...oh wait...never mind :)

Rice Cooker and Crock Pot for me.
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    My mini food processor, food scale, crock pot, and Kitchen Aid mixer.
  • maura_tasi
    maura_tasi Posts: 196 Member
    I have several. My vitamix, kitchenaid, spiralizer, large chef knife, scale, and immersion blender (hand held blender!) oh and can't forget the crockpot!