That sauce tho!

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    ALL THE HOT SAUCES!!

Watch out for your pancreas lol respect

My pancreas is indestructible as are most of my organs. Hot sauce makes you strong!!! The hotter the better! Fortify your insides with capsaicin! :D

I found Ghost Pepper Sauce today at a local chain grocery store. I know there are hotter but it was cheap and I didn't need to sign a wavier to get it. I found Habanero Sauce to be good on salad too with a vinegar based salad dressing.

The best two hot sauces I have ever had that weren't my staple (which is Endorphin Rush):

pznt8tokylmu.jpg
    ib76yuuaf4ou.jpg

Both are ridiculously delicious on eggs and in taco/fajitas/burritos. So good that each disappeared within a week of my opening it. One is chipotle based.. the other is habanero based. :)

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited November 2017
    hot sauce. Wasabi. mustard. lol

Edit- somehow my dumb *kitten* misspelled hot
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    I like it dry.

Like a dry rub?

Yes, a rub.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    ALL THE HOT SAUCES!!

My pancreas is indestructible as are most of my organs. Hot sauce makes you strong!!! The hotter the better! Fortify your insides with capsaicin! :D

I found Ghost Pepper Sauce today at a local chain grocery store. I know there are hotter but it was cheap and I didn't need to sign a wavier to get it. I found Habanero Sauce to be good on salad too with a vinegar based salad dressing.

The best two hot sauces I have ever had that weren't my staple (which is Endorphin Rush):

pznt8tokylmu.jpg
    ib76yuuaf4ou.jpg

Both are ridiculously delicious on eggs and in taco/fajitas/burritos. So good that each disappeared within a week of my opening it. One is chipotle based.. the other is habanero based. :)

Yep, with hot sauce I put that *kitten* on everything.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Nandos hot peri peri mayonnaise
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Depends on the food but ketchup is key on French Fries.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    I keep putting sriracha on all my pizza, even if it doesn't seem like it belongs there. I used to do the same with Frank's.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    ALL THE HOT SAUCES!!

I'm with you there. I use habenero sauce like other people use tomato sauce (ketchup)
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    ALL THE HOT SAUCES!!

dn1xjlkh35wh.jpg

• uggins311
    uggins311 Posts: 2,204 Member
    variety of hot sauces
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Awesome sauce.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Nandos hot peri peri mayonnaise

I've not tried the mayo yet, but have you had this?:

a7drbcgafd2j.jpg
  • CHAOSrstNpeace
    CHAOSrstNpeace Posts: 47 Member
    This is not exactly a sauce...but it turns into a sauce as you cook the food...it's sooo good imo. Zero calories, as well.

200660-600x600-A.jpg

So good on chicken tenderloins, pork chops, ribs, fish...grilled shrimp.

Sold!
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
    Tzatziki.
  • CHAOSrstNpeace
    CHAOSrstNpeace Posts: 47 Member
    Tzatziki.

Ta hell iz dat :|
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
    Tzatziki.

Ta hell iz dat :|

It's deliciously delicious. Hold please.