Who Are Your Go-To "Gurus"?

1235»

Replies

• lblert
    lblert Posts: 55
    Out of all the book and blog authors that I have read so far (and it's been a lot!) I am a big fan of Tom Venuto. His books are straightforward and make sense, and his blog posts are thoughtfully written while being informative.

I'm also a big fan of the book, "Intuitive Eating" by two registered dietitians, Evelyn Tribble and Elyse Resch. I had to read this four years ago when I was in treatment for my eating disorders. It's taken me years to fully embrace and believe in the concept because it's so contrary to my disordered way of thinking, but, when I do follow the principles, my eating is so much better - no over/undereating.
  • kazsjourney
    kazsjourney Posts: 263 Member
    Eat, Train, Progress group right here on MFP ran by Sarah and Sidesteel. Besides being a wealth of rational information, that group forum also allows more back and forth than you would get following the other people I mentioned.

Agreed. I don't post much in there, but I do read a fair bit of their stuff.

Agree too....Sara n ss have helped me heaps n Sara is definitely my go to person...I'm sure my questions at times tho drive her a lol nuts ;)
  • TooBIGdotNet
    TooBIGdotNet Posts: 29 Member
    +1 for Vinnie