Aloe vera colon cleanse

Options

Replies

• Daddymonte
    Daddymonte Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Don’t know how but ended up back here again to read more.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    monteshot wrote: »

Stay tuned for the final instalment :D

(I hope)
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options

Stay tuned for the final instalment :D

(I hope)

Hoping everything comes out ok for you.

This thread is so much better than I expected! :lol:
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options

Me too. I really wanna see if everything comes out alright.
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options

Me too. I really wanna see if everything comes out alright.

Hah hah....ziing.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Ok, I am not sure how well this works on adults. It is similar to what was used on my son when he was young. It worked well, as did gently stroking from the waist to the bottom of the spine with both hands.

The positive is, no harm in trying as it is none intrusive. :)
    (ETA: of course this statement may not apply, not sure of your tumour placement)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N39GIWquhWg

Cheers, h.
    (Sorry this was the closest video I could find for the methodology, it's a bit annoying)
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Thanks @middlehaitch but I can't touch my stomach due to the growth.

Well last night I tried the colon cleanse and this morning tried the creatine. And I'm not *kitten* ing you, there is still nothing :/

Going to try the same again until I can see the Doc Monday.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Do you feel overfull when you eat? Any nausea? Heck, if it was me I'd stick to water until Monday.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    edited November 2017
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    Do you feel overfull when you eat? Any nausea? Heck, if it was me I'd stick to water until Monday.

After eating only 750-850 calories a day for weeks I don't feel full. Far from it.

No, I don't feel nauseous at all. I think the pain killers are hiding most of the problems. I just know it's been 6 days now and the thought of the food rotting away in there isn't the happiest thought B)

Oops, just noticed that *kitten* ting escsped the kitten filter :D
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    It impacts and gets harder like little nuggets. It can become a blockage. This is why I'm worried about more being added on top because it can make it much worse.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    have you considered a suppository? is that allowed?
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »

After eating only 750-850 calories a day for weeks I don't feel full. Far from it.

No, I don't feel nauseous at all. I think the pain killers are hiding most of the problems. I just know it's been 6 days now and the thought of the food rotting away in there isn't the happiest thought B)

Oops, just noticed that *kitten* ting escsped the kitten filter :D

Opioid painkillers can cause that issue (has that already been covered?) Miralax works the best of anything I've tried, if magnesium citrate doesn't do the trick.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    have you considered a suppository? is that allowed?

I would most definitely try this. 6 days is a long time, a suppository will at least get whats down the bottom end out.
  • Sarc_Warrior
    Sarc_Warrior Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell is the universal constipation killer
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    The constipation by itself isn't necessarily that concerning, but check this page, and watch for these other symptoms:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/intestinal-obstruction/symptoms-causes/syc-20351460

It's not at all uncommon for IBS-C sufferers to go longer than you have, including myself. A Gastroenterologist recommended an osmotic laxative (Miralax type), but be aware that nothing you take will mix water back in after its been removed.
  • MilesAddie
    MilesAddie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    When my father was on incredibly large doses of painkillers for end stage prostate cancer, he had this same issue. Senna, etc were not working and he was incredibly uncomfortable.

His hospice nurse recommended a “Brown Cow”, which I thought was her own creation until a google search. Apparently it’s an old school remedy - it worked, with epic results...

Equal parts Milk of Magnesia and Prune Juice, warmed up, drunk quickly. Our version had apple sauce mixed in as well, but I don’t see that in any of the recipes online.

To paraphrase Lock, Stock “ It was emotional”. Be forewarned.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Question: are you a mathematician? If so, you could try working it out with a pencil. I saw it on the internet.

Just kidding. This salty old man I used to work with told me.

And don't try it. It's terribly dangerous.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    Options
    TMI but I'm doing a good impression of a rabbit
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Can you do liquid glycerin? I remember that being on the list when I was pregnant. It's an experience but it works.