Options

Replies

• KeepingUpWithKarina
    Options
    You look great!!! ;)
  • trinibabe069
    trinibabe069 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great work!! .. that's the same thing that I am doing now.. 30 mins cardio and 30 mins weights...
  • magicalhall
    magicalhall Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Nice work! What an inspiration!
  • jessdecardigans
    jessdecardigans Posts: 11 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Wow! You lost that much without even cutting junky food out of your diet, I didn’t know that was possible! I’m going the full 9 yards, completely throwing out junk food and hitting the gym and so far haven’t seen much of a change. But then again I was being healthy and gym 2 hours a night for only a week and a half and then stopped for 5 days lol. Maybe that’s why... you’re looking so good btw!!!
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    hi @Melkiah Awesome results. How tall are you or what was your starting BMI and current BMI? thanks
  • Calyse90
    Calyse90 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You're awesome
  • Melkiah
    Melkiah Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    orangegato wrote: »
    hi @Melkiah Awesome results. How tall are you or what was your starting BMI and current BMI? thanks

I don’t know my first BMI but I’m now around 26 or so. I’m around 11% body fat right now so I don’t really care about BMI
  • Fataf99
    Fataf99 Posts: 112 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    What was your calorie intake per day, I'm assuming you had 0 days off in that time.

That's a ton in that time. Played.
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I know this is an old post but just wanted to say congratulations on your progress! Most definitely not easy, very impressive!
  • KRTrenkamp
    KRTrenkamp Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Congrats! You look great!
  • pkkbtsm
    pkkbtsm Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That is incredible!
  • BulletProofSkim
    BulletProofSkim Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Melkiah
    Options
    Fataf99 wrote: »
    What was your calorie intake per day, I'm assuming you had 0 days off in that time.

That's a ton in that time. Played.
    1600-2000 calories a day with an hour of excercise every day. Usually burning around 800-1100 calories

Running climbing swimming crossfit

• MelaniefromGA
    MelaniefromGA Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Truly an inspiration. What sparked you to lose weight? I’ve got 50lbs to lose and it’s such a mental think. The self sabotage is so strong for me
  • Melkiah
    Options
    Truly an inspiration. What sparked you to lose weight? I’ve got 50lbs to lose and it’s such a mental think. The self sabotage is so strong for me

Dislocated my knee getting out of bed for a glass of water
    Sleep apnea
    Diabetes type 2
    Sick of being fat
  • ldtamika31
    ldtamika31 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You rock
  • Armando2311
    Armando2311 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    now that you are at 187 lbs, dont focus in weight anymore. just try to low your fat % and put more time in the resistance workout. hight weights and 6-12 reps is the best way to burn more calories and to maintain/build muscles.
  • FrankieFan1
    FrankieFan1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Melkiah wrote: »
    Wanted to update you guys on my weight loss since people were telling me it’d just get harder

Today I stand 162, 11% body fat, with a total weight loss of 95lbs overall mass

Congrats!
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    now that you are at 187 lbs, dont focus in weight anymore. just try to low your fat % and put more time in the resistance workout. hight weights and 6-12 reps is the best way to burn more calories and to maintain/build muscles.

He’s at 162 now. I think he’s got this.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!