The completely unofficial and unauthorized (often unspoken) rules of mfp chit chat

Options

Replies

• NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    csbnga wrote: »
    Everyone has to be a 10, even if they aren't. Honesty not encouraged.

if you are rated a "ten" you are probably just considered "eh". However, if you are rated a "ten, hot damn" you really are a ten.

How does the use of emojis affect this rating?

for the "ten" with an emoji of a smile or angel or wink...that is to lessen the blow because we all know that a plain "ten" means eh. With a "ten, hot damn" a winkie face means "my pants are already off" and any devil or heart eyed emojis means "I'm up for taking this to the next level but am putting it out there in an emoji so I can brush it off as just the emoji if you aren't interested"
    But what does :p indicate? Is it "just kidding, you really aren't a 10" or does it suggest that sweet tongue loving is in order?
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    Everyone has to be a 10, even if they aren't. Honesty not encouraged.

if you are rated a "ten" you are probably just considered "eh". However, if you are rated a "ten, hot damn" you really are a ten.

How does the use of emojis affect this rating?

for the "ten" with an emoji of a smile or angel or wink...that is to lessen the blow because we all know that a plain "ten" means eh. With a "ten, hot damn" a winkie face means "my pants are already off" and any devil or heart eyed emojis means "I'm up for taking this to the next level but am putting it out there in an emoji so I can brush it off as just the emoji if you aren't interested"
    But what does :p indicate? Is it "just kidding, you really aren't a 10" or does it suggest that sweet tongue loving is in order?

it depends on how you use it. If its with a plain 10, it means, "ha ha everyone knows you are a dog" if its with a "10 hot damn" its the sweet tongue loving is in order. Well, it means that unless the person doing the rating is creepy..then it means "I am a creepy weirdo"

But if creepiness is inverse with hotness, and everyone is rated a 10, how do I know who is creepy? Im so confused.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Thanks to the above 20 posts, my self esteem has dropped a perilous 9 points and now not even fun & games can remedy it :angry:
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Thanks to the above 20 posts, my self esteem has dropped a perilous 9 points and now not even fun & games can remedy it :angry:

Definitely a 10 hot damn ;):p:)
  • caco_ethes
    edited November 2017
    Options

I’M NOT FOOLED

Here, imma send you some nudes for you to gush over. They aren’t of me but somehow this will make me feel better, because to be perceived as hot is better than actually being hot.
  • Corprina
    Corprina Posts: 215 Member
    Options

I thought we were mfp exclusive.

You're only exclusive till they've used you up. :'(:#
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    *burning massive amounts of calories while notetaking*
    So glad you all are here!
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Use filters but deny deny deny.

The hearts around my head are natural
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options

Yes of course, that's why I always add two <3<3 and put 4 exclamation points behind your "10, hot damn" every time to denote the seriousness of the statement.
  • TheHawk007
    TheHawk007 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I don't understand people with not even an avatar. Just the nothing silhouette. Like these people would have ANY willpower at all :|
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Yes of course, that's why I always add two <3<3 and put 4 exclamation points behind your "10, hot damn" every time to denote the seriousness of the statement.

This displeases me :expressionless:
  • TheHawk007
    TheHawk007 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Huh. I thought the NotReallyBradPitt33 would throw people off....... :#
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options

You are correct that two red hearts and four exclamation points denote seriousness but it does not stand for mfp exclusivity

I thought you said "mfp Inclusivity". This may call for re-evaluation.