The completely unofficial and unauthorized (often unspoken) rules of mfp chit chat

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    csbnga wrote: »
    jkou77 wrote: »
    SneakyVee wrote: »
    Use filters but deny deny deny.

My selfie the other day with the flower crown was 100% natural get off my *kitten*

Stop yelling at me! I’m currently dealing with the out in the open for everyone to see mfp Crush betrayal playing out here on mfp because I didn’t use the correct emojis to denote possession.
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Thanks to the above 20 posts, my self esteem has dropped a perilous 9 points and now not even fun & games can remedy it :angry:

Definitely a 10 hot damn ;):p:)

I thought we were mfp exclusive.

Yes of course, that's why I always add two <3<3 and put 4 exclamation points behind your "10, hot damn" every time to denote the seriousness of the statement.

You are correct that two red hearts and four exclamation points denote seriousness but it does not stand for mfp exclusivity

I thought you said "mfp Inclusivity". This may call for re-evaluation.

But now I'm all left out ...i need crushes and emoji hearts

Originally I had two heart eye emojis plus two winkie faces and a special message to you bolded AND italicized ( and we know what that means), but then I read the singles thread and what you said and I was crushed and all like:
    o427nrvfcm1d.gif

But it wasn't about you...ive been waiting for today to profess my :p:p;);)<3<3o:):*
    Thanks to the above 20 posts, my self esteem has dropped a perilous 9 points and now not even fun & games can remedy it :angry:

Yes of course, that's why I always add two <3<3 and put 4 exclamation points behind your "10, hot damn" every time to denote the seriousness of the statement.

You are correct that two red hearts and four exclamation points denote seriousness but it does not stand for mfp exclusivity

Originally I had two heart eye emojis plus two winkie faces and a special message to you bolded AND italicized ( and we know what that means), but then I read the singles thread and what you said and I was crushed and all like:

But it wasn't about you...ive been waiting for today to profess my :p:p;);)<3<3o:):*

Oh, *kitten* just got real

Wait! What does o:) mean? Just when I thought I had it figured out.

@beingmore1 I think you need to make it an emoji guide thread so this doesn't happen in the future.

The halo emoji usually is meant to soften the blow of an eh rating, or mean comment. It can also be used to denote superiority of giver of halo emoji. However since she used halo emoji on a SUNDAY.....it means wholesomeness and purity. And probably she wants to marry you.

Haha and have his mfp babies :)

Well, I typically prefer the >:) emoji as it denotes a completely different type mfp baby making experience

this is a perfect example of rule number 1. Everything on mfp leads to sex.

I think I'm doing it wrong

It wouldn't surprise me at all
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    SneakyVee wrote: »
    Use filters but deny deny deny.

My selfie the other day with the flower crown was 100% natural get off my *kitten*

Stop yelling at me! I’m currently dealing with the out in the open for everyone to see mfp Crush betrayal playing out here on mfp because I didn’t use the correct emojis to denote possession.

o427nrvfcm1d.gif

Oh, *kitten* just got real

Wait! What does o:) mean? Just when I thought I had it figured out.

@beingmore1 I think you need to make it an emoji guide thread so this doesn't happen in the future.

The halo emoji usually is meant to soften the blow of an eh rating, or mean comment. It can also be used to denote superiority of giver of halo emoji. However since she used halo emoji on a SUNDAY.....it means wholesomeness and purity. And probably she wants to marry you.

Haha and have his mfp babies :)

Well, I typically prefer the >:) emoji as it denotes a completely different type mfp baby making experience

this is a perfect example of rule number 1. Everything on mfp leads to sex.

I think I'm doing it wrong

It wouldn't surprise me at all

Lol me either! Maybe there's a class I could sign up for
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    Strange things happen on mfp. You can be deleted...just...like....that. Poof...something you posted can be erased/removed as if it NEVER existed.

And inappropriate pics can be posted unless you are disliked by some unknown person...then very appropriate pics will poof disappear
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I’m only here for the comments!!

I just wanted to comment on your comment

All comments are welcomed!

Comment, comment, comment :D