Wolverine deadlifts

Options

Replies

• Sedna_51
    Sedna_51 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Anyone got any pics of his butt? You know, for science?

YES. I need this like burning. For, um, science.

In the meantime, have a derpy Jackman. He's ADORABLE.

856d4265-3072-48c0-bcec-aee4b35660aa.jpg
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Those are Ivanko Iron grip plates and you can see the 45lbs on the red one on the ground.

So the weights are in lbs, not kg. 405 lbs deadlift. still good for his size. He's an actor, not a weightlifter. and it's nice to see some muscle coming back in movies! The Rock and Hugh Jackedman keeping it real.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Dayumn, I was thinking the same thing as k8. He doesn't seem very big and that seems like a hell of alot of wieght.

I can't weight (did it on purpose just to annoy someone) till I can lift that.

You should check out Sara from the ETP group. She can deadlift 325lbs.

That's amazing!

yes, she's amazing (IMHO).

even more amazing... she takes her valuable time to help people here in the ETP group and she is patient, calm, and measured in her responses, even when somebody is deliberately trying to bait her into an argument.
  • Elektrolyfe
    Elektrolyfe Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Those are Ivanko Iron grip plates and you can see the 45lbs on the red one on the ground.

So the weights are in lbs, not kg. 405 lbs deadlift. still good for his size. He's an actor, not a weightlifter. and it's nice to see some muscle coming back in movies! The Rock and Hugh Jackedman keeping it real.

the Rock will always be the GOAT
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options

I was thinking 415 or 425. He's got what looks like an extra 5 or 10lb plate on the end.

Edit: I don't know why people are saying he's small. I just looked it up and he's listed as 6'2" 210lbs. And judging from the pic, probably 10% BF or less.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options

*drools* (even with the derpy face)
  • Sedna_51
    Sedna_51 Posts: 277 Member
    Options

*drools* (even with the derpy face)

I just want to HUG HIM. (And then play a friendly game of grabass.)
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options

I was thinking 415 or 425. He's got what looks like an extra 5 or 10lb plate on the end.

Edit: I don't know why people are saying he's small. I just looked it up and he's listed as 6'2" 210lbs. And judging from the pic, probably 10% BF or less.

Yeah, that's what I had it figured for as well. And he's ripped up top. Too bad his legs look almost atrophied, it's a shame they aren't a good match for the rest of the hard work he's done.
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options

Indeed. 405lb deadlift is NICE!
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Dayumn, I was thinking the same thing as k8. He doesn't seem very big and that seems like a hell of alot of wieght.

That's amazing!

even more amazing... she takes her valuable time to help people here in the ETP group and she is patient, calm, and measured in her responses, even when somebody is deliberately trying to bait her into an argument.

Not sure whether I like Hugh Jackman or the Sara love more in this thread.

Also, he's ethnically English. English guys tend to have the scrawniest legs even when they work out.
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options

In for scientifical purposes.
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options

That's amazing!

Not sure whether I like Hugh Jackman or the Sara love more in this thread.

Also, he's ethnically English. English guys tend to have the scrawniest legs even when they work out.

He's Aussie actually lol. Totally hot & awesome exposure for lifting heavy! *drool*

Sara = rock star
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I always have a hard time figuring out how much bumper plates weigh.

think the oranges are 25 kg, and the blues are 20 kg. that looks like a 35 on the end and then a 10. not that I care that much, just answering.

so? ...443lbs total??

Damn solid DL.

I bet ten bux taso can do that.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options

That's amazing!

What is this ETP group? I would like to learn more...
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Very nice. Jackman is Jacked :)
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I don't see the appeal about this man. I think he's just gross.

[ok, running from the room and ducking from all the heavy objects being hurled at me]:laugh:
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

That's amazing!

What is this ETP group? I would like to learn more...

Eat, Train, Progress.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/10118-eat-train-progress
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    imposter.
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    400ish lbs for a deadlift is still pretty damn good. Maybe he just suffers from skinny-leg-man syndrome, it is terrible and sad. But if he keeps lifting like that maybe he'll add some bulk. :bigsmile:
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Love me some Wolverine! But Gambit is still my man!

Edit: Comic Gambit, not the poopoo version int he movie....

The new Gambit comic series is quite good, if you haven't checked it out