Learn something

Options
124»

Replies

• cahubbard6421
    cahubbard6421 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Well, that’s sad. Anonymity is the worst thing about the interwebs!

As an anonymous user I respectfully disagree.
    1. Sometimes you just don’t want anyone to know who you really are, even if you aren’t involved in anything illegal or questionable. There’s a level of social safety that comes with anonymity, and that can be really important for introverts in online communities.
    2. Online anonymity also plays an important role in freedom of expression. One of the most amazing things about the Internet is that it can give voices to those who are actively being silenced, allowing them to speak without fear of repercussion.
    3. There’s one other major category of people who benefit from anonymity: those who need more information on a given topic but don’t want to be caught seeking out that information. Most people actually fall into this group without realizing it. A common example would be medical questions.

Agree to disagree.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    No, we’re just getting to the part where he warms up to us.

We are an acquired taste

Speak fo yoself, I’m quite bland

Let me lick you and I will give you my opinion

No social graces necessary, just get in there
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    No, we’re just getting to the part where he warms up to us.

We are an acquired taste

Speak fo yoself, I’m quite bland

Let me lick you and I will give you my opinion

Will this opinion be posted? It would add to the fun factor of the thread
  • caco_ethes
    Options

1. Sometimes you just don’t want anyone to know who you really are, even if you aren’t involved in anything illegal or questionable. There’s a level of social safety that comes with anonymity, and that can be really important for introverts in online communities.
    2. Online anonymity also plays an important role in freedom of expression. One of the most amazing things about the Internet is that it can give voices to those who are actively being silenced, allowing them to speak without fear of repercussion.
    3. There’s one other major category of people who benefit from anonymity: those who need more information on a given topic but don’t want to be caught seeking out that information. Most people actually fall into this group without realizing it. A common example would be medical questions.

Agree to disagree.

We don’t do that here. We either agree or we hate each other.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I’m glad this thread happened. Definitely went from being salty to having fun with it.

Well for some of us the Fun was there throughout the entire thing....;) it took others awhile to get on the Fun train.

Hipster Lulu was having fun in this thread before it was cool to have fun in this thread suckas.
  • cahubbard6421
    Options

Agree to disagree.

We don’t do that here. We either agree or we hate each other.

Hahahahaha
  • BishopWankapin
    BishopWankapin Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I’ve already dropped it. I’ll give you all As since I’m sure your GPA could use a boost.

A dig from the self righteous. You showed us. You showed us all.

No digs.....I was being serious that I learn from people and you came in here and made fun of it. People like you make people not want to be here.

What’s it like to see the world with no sense of humor? Must be sad and lonely.

No worries. People like you make me want to be here without pants.
  • SneakyVee
    SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Completely off topic here but is this the same guy who cried about being called handsome?

I’m not the only one?!?
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Completely off topic here but is this the same guy who cried about being called handsome?

Keep talking
  • cahubbard6421
    Options

Cried about being called handsome?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options

This just tripled what I know about you sucka

jy91l6lq2l81.png
  • cahubbard6421
    Options

Agree to disagree.

Can I have your address?

Hard pass.
  • cahubbard6421
    Options
    My address is not private. You can find it you just have to look for it.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I found it I think:
    1428 Elm Street Springwood, Ohio