Zombie Apocalypse (Round 2) coming in JANUARY!

Options
babybluz33
babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
I'm getting ready to start the Zombie Training Challenge again in Jan 2017!!

Need a little extra support and motivation? Want to have fun working out? Whether you have 5 lbs or 100s of lbs to lose, this challenge is for you!!!!

Babybluz33 is gearing up for the next challenge, and this time we will be TRAINING FOR THE ZOMBIE APOCALPYSE!!!! (I've run this one and a superhero challenge before, it's been a little while but I'm back).

What is it? The Challenge will start on January 8th and end on March 11th (9 weeks). This should help keep us motivated at the start of the new year! Each week we will work on three different areas that will be useful when the world is overtaken by those mindless zombies: cardio, combat, agility, strength, and core/balance. In addition to exercises, we will track weight loss, and have a few additional fun challenges.

At the moment I won't be restricting the number of people who can join us*, if you are interested and want to commit to the challenge then you are in!!! Since there will likely be unequal teams, and as always some people may change their minds, we are going to base all scoring off of percentages. The team with the highest percentages wins that week and will acquire some useful reward!

If you are interested in joining us let us know!!! We will add you to the group here on MFP. Rules and team assignments** to follow in a message board on the group page!

*We will allow people to join through Wednesday, January 3rd at 8 pm (CST). If at some point during the challenge we feel it would be beneficial to open it up to new recruits we will post on this board again.

**If you were a part of the Superhero Challenge or previous Zombie Apocalypse challenge with me, you can request to be placed on the same team as before. If you are joining with a friend, let me know so I can place you on a team together!

Replies