Zombie Apocalypse (Round 2) coming in JANUARY!

Options

Replies

• jolena_75
    jolena_75 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Me please :)
  • prairiepinecone
    prairiepinecone Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I would like to join :smiley:
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Oh my, definitely have my years mixed up! Will be Jan 2018!! and I'm adding you all to the group now!
  • babybluz33
    Options
    OK, I invited everyone above this comment. Please let me know if you did not receive an invitation. I'll continue to add sporadically between now and January 2018 [not 2017! ;) I can't time travel...yet!]
  • jolena_75
    Options
    I didn't get an invite.
    babybluz33 wrote: »
    OK, I invited everyone above this comment. Please let me know if you did not receive an invitation. I'll continue to add sporadically between now and January 2018 [not 2017! ;) I can't time travel...yet!]

• Jeepygirl
    Jeepygirl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I did not get an invite
  • Discoveringezra1
    Options
    Yes I would like to Join as well. It looks like fun and, I need some motivation.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    No invite here, either. Would it arrive as a message?
  • babybluz33
    edited November 2017
    Options
    xy0ennsw5oke.png
    I see you on the invited list, but I will get some more info on where you need to go to accept it and get back to you (this feature is slightly different than the last time I ran the challenge). Double check both your inbox and the Groups section under the Community tab on the website. If that doesn't work, I will delete you and add you back in tomorrow!
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    I checked my inbox and the group tab. Nothing in either.

Searched the group area and came up with this thread, but the group itself did not appear.

Please send another invite tomorrow. Thank you.
  • babybluz33
    Options
    Another member said that on her phone she went to the community tab and had a notification there (no message was sent to her inbox). I'll still send out new invitations tomorrow! Thanks!
  • emmclean
    emmclean Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm in, sounds great!
  • SAOctober
    SAOctober Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love this! I need to amp up my zombie survival skills. I’d love to join!
  • estrellasycafe
    estrellasycafe Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I AM IN! >:)
  • cdgrl
    cdgrl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this! Love having a challenge/ and a way to motivate others inturn motivates me!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I'd be interested. Any additional details on the challenges. I haven't been tracking my cals but have been slowly losing on the scale despite restarting weight lifting. What are the metrics for success? Any special equipment needed? I have a lifting cage, TRX, treadmill, and a heavy bag.

ETA: I also have the Zombies, Run! app which is highly engrossing.
  • DanishFeta
    DanishFeta Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun, I'm in.
  • babybluz33
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm so happy you're all interested! Everyone above this comment has been invited to the group (and new invitations were sent to those who didn't receive the earlier invites). Please go to the community tab and then groups, you should see an invitation in that area (not your inbox). Take a look at the training guide in the group and post questions in the general discussion board! Looking forward to surviving the apocalypse with you!

(I'll continue to add people every few days leading up to the challege starting!)
  • jolena_75
    Options
    I got my invite :) Thank you so much!
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I've never done a challenge before. Sounds fun. I'm down, if you'll have me.