Thanksgiving

Options
124»

Replies

• Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,433 Member
    Options
    I cooked & had one plate of dinner, which wasn't too caloric, but one of our son's made a chocolate cake with buttercream frosting SO GOOD, had small slice yesterday but had 3 slices before lunch today, so I gave the rest away or I would eat it all
  • donjtomasco
    donjtomasco Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I like how some people have said how much higher the scale was. I was up 1.6 pounds. Had a good day today so it will be interesting to see how many days it takes to get that off. My trend seems to be 4 days after a splurge day. Yesterday was mega-splurge.
  • taziarj
    taziarj Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I weighed in the morning of Thanksgiving at 210lbs. This morning after two days of food and leftovers I was up 8.7lbs! That isn't unusual, I can easily gain 18lbs on a two week vacation. Since much of my eating on Thursday and Friday was carbs, much of that 8.7lbs is water weight. Though it is possible that about 2lbs of that is real fat gain since it would be quite easy to have gone over by about 3000 calories each day. After a few restroom stops, I was already down 1.7. So as scary as 8.7 sounds in two days, this isn't even a bump in the road.