ITS ALWAYS BIGGER IN TEXAS. Anyone from Texas?

Options

Replies

• mandysmom092711
    Options
    Born in Houston but now in Nevada, TX here.......just outside of Dallas......my weakness is salty items......chips, crackers, pretzels. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Alaska makes Texas look like Rhode Island.
  • stevesilk
    stevesilk Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Houston here. I love Whataburger, and Shawarmas at Phoenecia Deli, and spicy jalapenos...and...and...

Feel free to add me-I'm here every day
  • Lady_Taylor
    Lady_Taylor Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in AUSTIN, TEXAS !!! I have to say my weakness is Tex Mex and BBQ.:heart:
  • Lady_Taylor
    Lady_Taylor Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Im starting to Fall in love with Cotton Patch Cafe in Round Rock,Tx
  • katscoots
    katscoots Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    South Texas, here...way south...yeah, um chocolate, anything bread, tortilla (has to be flour) - all my weaknesses...
  • katscoots
    katscoots Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    What part of South Texas? I live near McAllen
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Abilene
  • ftballmom9296
    ftballmom9296 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    To redheadbynature I am Not that far from you I live in Joshua Texas
  • ftballmom9296
    ftballmom9296 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm in Weatherford, TX just west of Fort Worth. Doesn't seem like many on here are from my neck of the wood though.
    I am not to far from you I live in Joshua Texas.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Sup i'm from Houston. :)
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Alaska makes Texas look like Rhode Island.

LOL Worried about size little fella?

Ten years ago (before obama) Texas' economy was rank # 8 worldwide (at that time its economy was larger than Russia's, Canada's & Australia's). Today it's GSP ranks 14th worldwide (now behind the three previously mentioned).

It's safe to assume that your work, home, personal items and clothing contain elements of products that originated from Texas. (eyeglasses, interior paint, carpet, light switches, computer, furniture, plastics, etc.)

Texas is either a world leader or among the world leaders in aerospace, medical, bio engineering, manufacturing, shipping, energy and is the largest producer and center of the power grid for North America....and dont forget about our beautiful women in tight jeans embracing forgiving hearts, great senses of humor, and thank gawd - short memories.

Houston is the most prominent hub of the oil industry and is considered to be the oil capital of the world.

Texas does not have an income tax and its budget has enjoyed a surplus for years. It would thrive very well if it seceded from the US.

Other an abundance of hairy legged women:devil: & mosquito infested Tundra, :bigsmile: Alaska doesnt best Texas in any noteworthy categories. Its GSP is nationally ranked #46 out of the 51 states.

Cmon, admit it. You know it. We all know it - Alaska is a mere backwater podunk town in comparison to Texas- and it is an insult to logic to even think about mentioning it in the same conversation.
  • babydoll0
    Options
    I'm from San Juan Texas idk if it even counts as Texas since it's so deep in the south lol
  • crystalleez
    crystalleez Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am new here. I'm an hour South of Houston. :) Feel free to add me. I am always looking for new friends on this journey!

47975221.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • tracedinair87
    tracedinair87 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sooo much good food in Texas. Keep your diets relatively flexible so you don't miss out!
  • loretta1128
    Options
    OMG mine to !!!!
  • tracedinair87
    tracedinair87 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am new here. I'm an hour South of Houston. :) Feel free to add me. I am always looking for new friends on this journey!

47975221.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Where from? I grew up in Edna which is about an hour South of Houston.
  • Flip4chan
    Flip4chan Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in Weatherford. First week on MFP, and somewhat new to Texas.
  • t0urniquet
    Options
    /agreed
  • t0urniquet
    Options
    I love going to Sprouts, it makes me happy. haha.
    I would love for Whole Foods to be closer!