ITS ALWAYS BIGGER IN TEXAS. Anyone from Texas?

Options

Replies

• Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    uh huh! I'm in Texas!! Texas size sweets, burgers, wings, drinks... u name it!
  • smiller212003
    smiller212003 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Just read whats in fast food... that should keep you away from it!

If not just remember how much you like back fat and tummy bulge!

And remember, YOU are in control!
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    How to avoid it, don't buy it.

It's really really simple.

You expect me to take responsibility for my actions? Aw hell naw!

^^ I'm with sixout on this one!!
  • adnamalegna
    adnamalegna Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Is there some kind of junk food militia force feeding you?

Why would being from a certain state make you eat it? Healthy eating is just as easy.

* self-righteous mode on*

No militia.. lol But it does make it difficult when there are about 30 "bad" fast food places to every one place like Subway. It requires a LOT of preparation for road trips, for a day out or whatever. Even tiny towns in East Texas have a McDonalds', a sonic, a Burger King, three pizza places, a Whataburger, a Braums, a Dairy Queen, a Jack in the Box... and others.. We have as many fast food places as we have Baptist churches!!

That being said - I'm from East Texas- and my weakness is Pizza. Feel free to add! :)
  • czardastx
    czardastx Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Round Rock here, and my weakness is anything from the Lone Star Bakery, but most especially their Apple Fritters. I'll even turn away a Round Rock Donut (pure flavor nirvana) for an Apple Fritter.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    Is there some kind of junk food militia force feeding you?

Why would being from a certain state make you eat it? Healthy eating is just as easy.

* self-righteous mode on*

No militia.. lol But it does make it difficult when there are about 30 "bad" fast food places to every one place like Subway. It requires a LOT of preparation for road trips, for a day out or whatever. Even tiny towns in East Texas have a McDonalds', a sonic, a Burger King, three pizza places, a Whataburger, a Braums, a Dairy Queen, a Jack in the Box... and others.. We have as many fast food places as we have Baptist churches!!

That being said - I'm from East Texas- and my weakness is Pizza. Feel free to add! :)

ehhh. I'm from a small town, full of restaurants and fast food, and not a single healthy place. And I still do good. Cook your own food. It goes a long way.

Also, I have whataburger every once in a while, but that's because I don't hate myself.
  • aggiekaren01
    aggiekaren01 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I keep a list of lower calorie fast food items in my car if there is a reason I can't get home to eat. I've only used it once in the first 6 weeks.
  • adnamalegna
    adnamalegna Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Apple Valley, Ca....I've driven through Texas.

if that counts, I was in Houston once and some crazy religious lady tried to convert me from my heathen ways, she wasn't happy with my answers so she said I was going to hell and walked away, I love Texas lol

try being an atheist living in TX:grumble: im surprised I haven't been burned at the stake yet

Try being a preacher's daughter who is a "pagan"- haha- I suspect the local ladies bible study may be planning a hunt as we speak.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,668 Member
    Options
    Oh I thought this was a thread about the biggest toilet bowl in Texas.................................AT&T stadium home of the Cowboys.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I'm in Austin. :) And this heat sure ain't helping to curb my sonic drink desires...
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    Oh I thought this was a thread about the biggest toilet bowl in Texas.................................AT&T stadium home of the Cowboys.

IDEA Fitness member
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

This is a comment that I can get behind.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I'm in San Antonio. and Whataburger is my weakest!!! Feel free to add me.
    Oh my god, how could I ever forget about Whataburger?!! Epic weakness for me as well. *-*
  • gotchakatja
    gotchakatja Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I live in College Station. :] Dark chocolate is my weakness. Thank God small portions of it are relatively good for you. haha.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Eat all the junk food and then it wont be an issue anymore...

Just say no.. kind of like the drugs speech you got in grade 4.
  • PlanetoftheAtheists
    Options
    Apple Valley, Ca....I've driven through Texas.

if that counts, I was in Houston once and some crazy religious lady tried to convert me from my heathen ways, she wasn't happy with my answers so she said I was going to hell and walked away, I love Texas lol

try being an atheist living in TX:grumble: im surprised I haven't been burned at the stake yet

You must be confusing Texas with South Carolina. Unless you live in the middle hick town Texas?
  • scottaworley
    scottaworley Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Can we talk about Czech Stop for a minute?
    SO GOOD
  • RockabillyHellKat
    RockabillyHellKat Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Dallas, here. Kolaches and sweet tea are my biggest weaknesses.
  • MissDevin
    MissDevin Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    North Houston here and anything sweet is my weakness.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    What's always bigger in Texas?

Hair.

and trucks.
  • scottaworley
    scottaworley Posts: 871 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

Come on dude.. The Cotton Bowl is better than Candlestick Park