ITS ALWAYS BIGGER IN TEXAS. Anyone from Texas?

Options

Replies

• czardastx
    czardastx Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Can we talk about Czech Stop for a minute?
    SO GOOD

Great Kolaches. A "must stop" any time you travel I-35 from Austin to Dallas. And again on the return trip.
  • cstyler1
    Options
    El Paso, with some of the best Tex-Mex and authentic Mexican food ever. Still, I press forward. Mostly with the help of an hour-long bicycle ride each morning. It helps me "pay" for the food I like to eat. 15 pounds lost and 10 to go. Totally worth it.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    Oh I thought this was a thread about the biggest toilet bowl in Texas.................................AT&T stadium home of the Cowboys.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Come on dude.. The Cotton Bowl is better than Candlestick Park

The Cotton Bowl is ok. Jerry World is dumb.
  • scottaworley
    scottaworley Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    SO GOOD

Great Kolaches. A "must stop" any time you travel I-35 from Austin to Dallas. And again on the return trip.

I take the long way from Dallas to Houston just to go to Czech Stop :)
  • mrsddolley
    mrsddolley Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am from Cleveland Tx. Sweet tea, Mexican food, and fast food are my weakness!! But you gotta take it one day at a time!
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Just read whats in fast food... that should keep you away from it!

If not just remember how much you like back fat and tummy bulge!

And remember, YOU are in control!

Its Texas, they can't read.

zing.jpg
  • sixout
    Options
    SO GOOD

I take the long way from Dallas to Houston just to go to Czech Stop :)

Unfortuntely, the traffic sucks. Stupid construction. I drive that way almost weekly.
  • sixout
    Options

zing.jpg

Yes, because reading has no bearing on replying to a thread.

Good one, I feel so zinged.
  • dsimmons107
    dsimmons107 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Frisco here. Anyone can add me. I love sweets. That is my weakness.
  • KatC_88
    KatC_88 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    West Tx here and it is hard to say no to all the yummy Mexican food EVERYWHERE here!
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Apple Valley, Ca....I've driven through Texas.

if that counts, I was in Houston once and some crazy religious lady tried to convert me from my heathen ways, she wasn't happy with my answers so she said I was going to hell and walked away, I love Texas lol

try being an atheist living in TX:grumble: im surprised I haven't been burned at the stake yet

You must be confusing Texas with South Carolina. Unless you live in the middle hick town Texas?

kinda. im east of dallas in a fairly small town.
  • scottaworley
    Options

zing.jpg

Nice suit bro.
    That reminds me. How many Fortune 500s are based in Dallas?
    Not to mention Bell Helicopter. Between them and all the soldiers from Texas you can thank us for your freedom :).
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,668 Member
    Options
    Oh I thought this was a thread about the biggest toilet bowl in Texas.................................AT&T stadium home of the Cowboys.

IDEA Fitness member
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Come on dude.. The Cotton Bowl is better than Candlestick Park
    Candlestick is classic and old, but I've already been to the new stadium site in Santa Clara and it's AWESOME! Not to mention it's hosting the Superbowl in 2016!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1678039-why-the-49ers-new-levis-stadium-will-be-the-greatest-sports-complex-in-sports

IDEA Fitness member
  • PlanetoftheAtheists
    Options

zing.jpg

Texas has more fortune 500 companies than any other state.

Also it's home to the 1st Cavalry Division. 1st cavalry is one of the most decorated combat divisions of the United States Army.
  • PlanetoftheAtheists
    Options
    Apple Valley, Ca....I've driven through Texas.

if that counts, I was in Houston once and some crazy religious lady tried to convert me from my heathen ways, she wasn't happy with my answers so she said I was going to hell and walked away, I love Texas lol

try being an atheist living in TX:grumble: im surprised I haven't been burned at the stake yet

You must be confusing Texas with South Carolina. Unless you live in the middle hick town Texas?

kinda. im a east of dallas in a fairly small town.

Figured.
  • LeopardPrintedLove
    LeopardPrintedLove Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Central Texas here. Pretty much everything from a Taqueria/fried/with butter/or the word "pie" in it was my downfall....Working on improving and doing great so far! :)
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I'd probably weigh about 300lbs if I still lived in Texas. Whataburger, Chef Point Cafe, Babe's fried chicken, Angelo's bbq, Czech Stop, Amy's Ice Cream, Austin food trucks, Blue Sky burgers, etc. It's not the food that's really the problem. It's that no one does anything physical in TX. They all just sit inside with the air conditioning and drink coke.

Move to Colorado. We're fitter here because we all love to get out and be active before we gorge on delicious food.
  • NicheGuy
    NicheGuy Posts: 58
    Options
    Moving back home to the great state of Texas in a few weeks. I have been in Los Angeles for the last year. Glad to be coming back !! Feel free to add me !!
  • txmarylou
    Options
    I'm from Dallas but in KY right now. My downfall is authentic Mexican food. We have a restaurant called Rio Grande. It is awesome. I gain weight thinking about it. :laugh:
  • scottaworley
    Options
    Moving back home to the great state of Texas in a few weeks. I have been in Los Angeles for the last year. Glad to be coming back !! Feel free to add me !!

Welcome back. Sorry you've been there. Blech