Worst Christmas gifts

Options

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I got a cocoa set this year...which wouldn't be so bad if I didn't get one last year...and the year before...and I just keep giving them away because how many cocoa mugs can I possibly need...
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    lustymads wrote: »
    My husband gave me a great, thoughtful gift - packaged in a TERRIBLE way.
    It was a gorgeous pair of crystal elephant-shaped earrings.
    Hidden in a wrapped Killian's box full of empty beer bottles.
    He does this every year :D he has the weirdest sense of humor.

BAHAHAHA
    I love this!
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Years ago I got a mad lib book with all the words filled in and people I worked withed names filled in and it was hilarious....it was typed so I have no real clue who it was from but they were spot on....a few peeps were pissed about their names in there but I loved it....guess that wasn't a bad gift per say but most interesting/silly one😄
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    I once got a giant Hershey's kiss. That wouldn't be so bad but the guy I was dating at the time had asked me to wrap three kisses so he could give them to the women in his lab. He gave them to the three women he was dating instead. I wrapped my own crappy gift and wrapped the gifts for his side chicks or maybe I was the side chick. Hmmm.

Wow! He sounds like ...well it looks like a Hershey kiss...but soooo isnt🤐💩lol. Hugs and good riddance!😏
  • kmyst1
    kmyst1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I mostly got great gifts this year though I forced my husband to get exactly what I wanted. My sister bought me a necklace this year with a heart and fake diamond pendant. The necklace itself was so small and cheap it had to to be for kids...or from the gumball machine. I wore it while I was at her house and hoped my neck didn't turn green. The thought was nice but the necklace was not.
  • lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    My ex husband got me a bottle of my favorite Chanel perfume. But...the sprayer nozzle was missing so there was no way to get the perfume out. Turns out he bought it on ebay and it specifically stated the nozzle was missing. Threw it in the trash.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    My worst ever was when I was 10 years old. To be fair, I looked like a grown woman at 5'4" with permed bleached hair and was obsessed with Cyndi Lauper & Duran Duran. But I was ten...I still played with bears and dolls on the down low. My grandmother gave my younger cousins (ages 8 and 9) really elaborate doll beds and blankets, and she gave me black leather driving gloves. It hurt my feelings at the time, but by the time I was in my teens I found it hilarious.

Worst white elephant item was a Precious Moments figurine. Fortunately, older ladies in my office wanted it so I was happy to trade for a movie gift card.
  • AT0M1CR00ST3R
    AT0M1CR00ST3R Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    paon9a86kayp.jpg
    This giant 2 lb gummy bear
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    paon9a86kayp.jpg

I'm sorry, how is that bad?
  • May_anka
    May_anka Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'll send my socks for the gummy bear...
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    paon9a86kayp.jpg

Guessing because it’s not keto friendly? ;)
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    paon9a86kayp.jpg

Guessing because it’s not keto friendly? ;)

ktmhadem0ojs.gif
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    paon9a86kayp.jpg

No. No. No. If it was sugarfree........ then it would be bad.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    Python Poop, in a bottle, with a red ribbon.
    I gave that present to my stepfather, who wasn't my stepfather for very long.
    Actually my science teacher in junior high was selling those. So I thought that was the perfect $hitty present for him. :)