Lets chat

Options
1235»

Replies

• elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    cmwillis72 wrote: »
    Does this group ever have discussions about fitness?

I rather discuss how i'd like to fitness that hot dog or taco in my mouth. I'm hungry it's almost supper time

I feel like everyone here races to see who can change the original post and talk about soemthing totally not related... it’s like Chinese telephone
  • allenmfp21
    allenmfp21 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    elizarizo wrote: »

I rather discuss how i'd like to fitness that hot dog or taco in my mouth. I'm hungry it's almost supper time

I feel like everyone here races to see who can change the original post and talk about soemthing totally not related... it’s like Chinese telephone

I remember when phones used to have a dial
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    allenmfp21 wrote: »

I remember when phones used to have a dial

What’s a dial tone
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options

Not true. I think people lose focus here really easily and start talking about other things. It's amazing to watch the subject evolve into something else.
  • ImperialFudge
    ImperialFudge Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Yeah!
  • LaDispute57
    LaDispute57 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Non-fitness conversations are ok in my book...
  • EvanK84
    EvanK84 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    So how about that Yellowstone ... :D
  • robhunt25
    robhunt25 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    It doesn't look like it. Haha
  • cee134
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    robhunt25 wrote: »
    It doesn't look like it. Haha

Not in Chit Chat anyway. This is where we come to get away from the vegan and keto talk

There really isn't much vegan talk. But sooooo much keto talk.
  • cee134
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »

Not true. I think people lose focus here really easily and start talking about other things. It's amazing to watch the subject evolve into something else.

It's like when you are laying in bed and can't sleep and your brain goes from one topic to another to another and all of a sudden you can't figure out why you are thinking about the current topic.

uuom1c6fa6cg.gif