Nipples pierced

Options
xxharleyquinnxx
xxharleyquinnxx Posts: 166 Member
I'm wanting to get my nipple pierced but not too sure whether it's worth the pain or not? Any experiences would be great :)

Replies

• aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    I haven't had mine done but have gone with two friends. Apparently the pain isn't actually too bad and the healing time is super quick. I got my cartilage done when the last friend had her nip nops done, and I'm still not able to sleep on that side and hers is all healed up 4 weeks later.
  • WillBeThin86
    WillBeThin86 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I've heard it's more of a pleasure pain. I guess that depends on the person though
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    I've considered this for years. But a friend had hers done and they got infected. Kind of scares me. Not trying to ruin something perfectly good already.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    It didn't hurt when I had mine done nearly as bad as the prince albert did.

I'm wooing this post! Dude! I'm not judging just acknowledging I have seen this done and it makes hurt just thinking of it.

Oh it did hurt, not quite as much as the tattoo on my lower lip though.
  • LaDispute57
    LaDispute57 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Oh it did hurt, not quite as much as the tattoo on my lower lip though.

If you tolerated getting your lip pierced, you have a crazy high pain tolerance and no one should trust your opinion about what hurts and what doesn't... lol
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    You will probably take them out eventually, but hey at least you can take them out, that's why I always got piercings and not tattoo's. I like them I'm just too indecisive for them.
  • Corprina
    Corprina Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I've heard it's more of a pleasure pain. I guess that depends on the person though

Pleasure pain sounds interesting!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Pleasure pain is like a smack on the a SS, not sticking metal through your nipples. *Shudder*
  • DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM
    Options
    I wouldn’t know.

Welcome to MFP
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    aaiiee wrote: »
    The pain of getting it pierced ain't too bad to be honest. My nip became super sensitive though. Even years after taking it out the extra sensitivity is still there.

The only problem that I had was that mine never healed. It kept rejecting so I just had to take it out after a long while. Plus I had huge boobs so any boob tasking movement made it incredibly uncomfortable (probably because it never healed properly).

Also watch out for accidentally snagging things on them or running into things because that will absolutely be painful. I honestly never realized how accident prone my chest was until after I got the piercing. *cringe memories*

Removes Nipple Piercing from bucket list. Thanks!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I'm not supposed to know about this, but my wife tells me everything. My oldest daughter got hers pierced. About a year later, she got it caught on her blanket and ripped one out. Guess it was pretty painful. Ouch.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    aaiiee wrote: »

Also watch out for accidentally snagging things on them or running into things because that will absolutely be painful. I honestly never realized how accident prone my chest was until after I got the piercing. *cringe memories*

... when that happens, just rub some dirt on it.