Eat right for your blood type?

Replies

• 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    @L1zardQueen @100_PROOF_ @amusedmonkey Picture it... a long, Manitoba prairie, summer sunset 1990... A depressed, angry teenager sitting looking to the western sky just as the first few stars were coming out in the Northeast...then Zip! Like a shooting star it came in from the South, stopped and pulsated light mid sky, then moved in an isoceles triangular pattern... then Zip, like a shooting star, yet a bit slower, it was gone in a streak across the sky to the North...my life was changed forever that day...that is when I fIgured out there's more to life than this, and the very beginning of seeing the reality, it turned out to be but the tiny size of a snowflake on the tip of an enormous iceberg of all the lies we are told everyday. Starting with ''There are no such things as UFO's" and it is never ending...there is always more to learn and more to be discovered... <3

Did the ship land? What about abduction?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Just wondering how our ancestors thousands of years ago established their blood type so they could eat the "right" diet....

It's Eve's fault. ;)

So.... no apples?
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    I wish it was that simple: eat for your blood type. if only.
  • 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    @100_PROOF_ no juicy abductions or landings...no drugs either before you ask..haha!

This might be a conspiracy. Maybe they programmed you to tell us that there was no abduction when really there was! Can you account for all of the time that evening? Did you wake up feeling odd the next day? Any pain or soreness?
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    I'm curious, does ancestry jump from ancient times to modern times right away? Do all the steps in between where people ate poultry and beans not count? Pretty much all of us go back to ancient roots, but what determines where you start diet-wise. Why would one person start with an ancient diet and another with a farmer's diet?

Many steps along the way. Some even called eras. I heard one of the leading genetic researchers interviewed and he said that while this kind of testing is interesting, you cant put too much stock in drawing conclusions beyond that people with similar gene's live or lived somewhere now or at some point. No really concrete.