Do You Have An Everyday Food?

Options
vegmebuff
vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
Do you have a food or meal that you eat every day?

One that you have eaten over and over again...for years and years?

Replies

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    My breakfast.. toast with peanut butter and jam. Sometimes I have it on waffles or pancakes but if I don't have pb&j on a carb in the morning I get really uncomfortable haha
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    vegmebuff wrote: »

My breakfast almost always includes a bowl of cereal, but it isn't always the same cereal, as there's so much variety available.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    My breakfast is generally red seedless grapes topped with Greek yogurt, with a granola bar crumbled on top. Sometimes I'll do blueberries instead of grapes, but usually it's grapes.
  • Westschmeis
    Westschmeis Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    8 0z of pure grape juice first thing every morning. For many years.

Challenging for sugar macro, but works for me.
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,342 Member
    Options
    since mfp, for the last 18months I have some form of Kirkland non fat greek plain yogurt. I love it. Either plain, or mix it with 2 Tbl of cool whip & add chocolate p butter powder, or fruit powder or put it in my smoothie. can't get enough of it
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    I eat the same breakfast every weekday: Fage nonfat Greek yogurt, soy milk, fiber cereal, chocolate protein powder, and chocolate PB2.

If I’m running that day, I have a banana before my run and then my yogurt after.
  • TrishSeren
    TrishSeren Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Toast for breakfast, now with eggs, used to be without. Always the same brand too, and a few years ago changed from margarine to butter.
  • KylaBlaze
    KylaBlaze Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Egg whites, bananas, broccoli!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Nope. My dad was bacon, eggs, toast every day for years and years, but I rotate among some that I like, occasionally experimenting with some others.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I go through phases with food. Right now it's cottage cheese and waffles. Going to move the waffles to lunch and start having oatmeal for breakfast for a bit.
  • Karrie078
    Karrie078 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    my breakfast smoothie has been going on for years. That and a bowl of frozen blueberries with lunch or as a snack. My faves!!
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,898 Member
    Options
    vegmebuff wrote: »

Rice
    Bread
    Veggies
    Fruit
    Chicken
    Yogurt
    Cottage Cheese

Not every single day, but most days.