30's Corner

Options

Replies

• ColinIsTheName
    ColinIsTheName Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    happimess1 wrote: »
    Man my 30s are tough! I slacked off in my 20s and now i have to get a great career going, find my partner in crime and buy a house all in my 30s

Didn't get my career going until about 30, and now it's going well. Fitness is under control now. Keep on working at it.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    cwells16 wrote: »
    Man my 30s are tough! I slacked off in my 20s and now i have to get a great career going, find my partner in crime and buy a house all in my 30s

Didn't get my career going until about 30, and now it's going well. Fitness is under control now. Keep on working at it.

I have heard that life begins at 40. I only have a few more years to completely change everything; since what I thought was my future hot upended and dumped in the incinerator! Let's begin again shall we?

Anyway, moving on
  • ColinIsTheName
    Options

I have heard that life begins at 40. I only have a few more years to completely change everything; since what I thought was my future hot upended and dumped in the incinerator! Let's begin again shall we?

Anyway, moving on

I'm much happier now than at 20, plus I weigh 180 less. 40 seemed old when I was a kid, but now that I'm 2 years away, it doesn't so much now. Keep on moving forward I say.
  • Versicolour
    Options

Anyway, moving on

I'm much happier now than at 20, plus I weigh 180 less. 40 seemed old when I was a kid, but now that I'm 2 years away, it doesn't so much now. Keep on moving forward I say.

I weigh much more than I did in my 20's! But getting back there, slowly but surely. Can't go back, can't stay where you are. The only way to go is forward!
    Romeo and Julie with Leo!!

Swoooon! Still a fav of mine.

runh528cmi9h.jpg

9e1zzpq5bift.jpg

He was cute. Not so much anymore. But this is still a fav of mine.

He was! I am planning on aging better than him! But this is a great movie. In fact, a lot if his early ones were. Titanic is another one (yes, I know, the song got way over played, but the movie was still good)
  • CryingBlue
    CryingBlue Posts: 270 Member
    Options

runh528cmi9h.jpg

9e1zzpq5bift.jpg

Meh.., I was never into him like so many girls were. He is too small. I always liked the big guys.
  • Versicolour
    Options
    CryingBlue wrote: »

runh528cmi9h.jpg

9e1zzpq5bift.jpg

Meh.., I was never into him like so many girls were. He is too small. I always liked the big guys.

Normally I would agree with you. But I was a sucker for that hair that kept falling in his eyes. I'm over it now, but then it was to die for!!
  • CryingBlue
    Options
    Happy boxing day 30s people! And Merry Christmas yesterday. I hope everyone had a great holiday. I'm ready for the new year to get here and all the party food and booze to be gone. One more week and a family beach trip and it will be time for me to tighten down my eating again.
  • CryingBlue
    Options

runh528cmi9h.jpg

9e1zzpq5bift.jpg

Normally I would agree with you. But I was a sucker for that hair that kept falling in his eyes. I'm over it now, but then it was to die for!!

I have always disliked long hair on guys. But they can kill me with a beard.... swoon
  • Versicolour
    Options

runh528cmi9h.jpg

9e1zzpq5bift.jpg

I have always disliked long hair on guys. But they can kill me with a beard.... swoon

Okay... what are your thoughts on Stargate Atlantis. The dude with the hair - you know? Hmmm..... Sorry, what were you saying?
  • CryingBlue
    Options
    I have never seen the show :'(
  • ColinIsTheName
    Options

runh528cmi9h.jpg

9e1zzpq5bift.jpg

Why did I shave my beard?!
  • sdancer2017
    sdancer2017 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Ummmm...Culin Bohannon (Hell on Wheels) @CryingBlue ! I'm not normally into beards (or grey), but man!

Also, the love song from Karate Kid 2 came on & as I was belting it out thinking of y'all, I thought I'm going to randomly put words from weird songs/movies/movie references /quotes on here. Kinda like trivia, to see if anyone is as nerdy as I am. @bootyrubsandtacos got my License to Drive reference & now we're besties haha

Lastly, I danced & sang my heart out in the car to some 90s jams with you all in mind :p
  • Versicolour
    Options
    @sdancer2017 Yes! Do that! I may not get movie quotes (unless I have seen the movie 16 times), but songs I may just get!

@cwells16 There is still time to grow it again!

@CryingBlue Have you seen Game of Thrones? He acts as Khal Drogo there (Jason Momoa). I prefer him in Stargate Atlantis though, less eyeliner!!! Yummy.
  • bjdw_1977
    bjdw_1977 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 years and 14 months old from Kerikeri in New Zealand
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Hi @Ben_Likes_Beer ! You could also say you are 35 with 5 years experience. Welcome! I will pretend to be really bad at Maths if everyone else will
  • bjdw_1977
    bjdw_1977 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hi @Versicolour , and thanks.
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    I’m 29.5. Can I join this lunch table too?
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I’m 29.5. Can I join this lunch table too?

The more the merrier! You can give us 'old farts' some medical advice. Why things creak and crack ... :)
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

runh528cmi9h.jpg

9e1zzpq5bift.jpg

Okay... what are your thoughts on Stargate Atlantis. The dude with the hair - you know? Hmmm..... Sorry, what were you saying?

Wasn’t that Jason Mamoa when he had dreads? Or is that another stargate series? I know he used to be on some scifi show.
    Ummmm...Culin Bohannon (Hell on Wheels) @CryingBlue ! I'm not normally into beards (or grey), but man!

Also, the love song from Karate Kid 2 came on & as I was belting it out thinking of y'all, I thought I'm going to randomly put words from weird songs/movies/movie references /quotes on here. Kinda like trivia, to see if anyone is as nerdy as I am. @bootyrubsandtacos got my License to Drive reference & now we're besties haha

Lastly, I danced & sang my heart out in the car to some 90s jams with you all in mind :p

Archie’s come baaaack!! Come baaaaack! :wink: Do iiiit! I’m always quoting random movies and people just look at me like I have 5 heads lmao

Listen I was OBSESSED with Leo from like 12 to 14. I had this huuuuuge poster of him in my old dining room lmao. As I got older I started color it in with markers and then I eventually took it down lol Good Times.

Can we discuss 91210, Dawson’s Creek and Boy meets world? Because TV will never be that awesomely cheesy again.