Emerald_Warrior Posts: 238 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Ohhh tamagotchi
    I still have the tamagotchi board game
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Hacky sacks, paper football, snapping pencils, Nerf football, etc.
  • NoCookiesBish
    NoCookiesBish Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I used to play hackey sack every day at lunch! I bet I'd suck at it now lol
  • EvanK84
    EvanK84 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Pencil break! Yesss! In class and school bus hahaha
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    In my dance class today, we were trying to remember and see if we could do old dance moves lol.
  • Emerald_Warrior
    Emerald_Warrior Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Since I'm old and don't know how all this new fangled technology works :D:D I don't have a clue how to post a picture here, but I'm totally getting my old school gaming on right now, playing super Mario kart
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Mandygring wrote: »
    In my dance class today, we were trying to remember and see if we could do old dance moves lol.

Well????? could you???? Don't leave us all hanging we want to know!!!!

In my mind yes....other ppls mind, well maybe no lol
  • gruesomegreta
    gruesomegreta Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    37, Wisconsin, with 37 tattoos, and a hatred for football.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    37, Wisconsin, with 37 tattoos, and a hatred for football.

That's me, except I don't live in Wisconson
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    This time of year was always my favorite time in school because the teachers didn't want to teach anything new right before break and we got to watch Christmas movies in class, even in high school. We also had contest in high school for the most decorated homeroom. If you won the school gave that homeroom class a pizza party.
  • CryingBlue
    CryingBlue Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    This time of year was always my favorite time in school because the teachers didn't want to teach anything new right before break and we got to watch Christmas movies in class, even in high school. We also had contest in high school for the most decorated homeroom. If you won the school gave that homeroom class a pizza party.

School used to be fun. Now they just teach to test and no real world knowledge tought .
  • badtraffic
    badtraffic Posts: 34 Member
    Options

School used to be fun. Now they just teach to test and no real world knowledge tought . [/quote]

Yes! I could get on my soap box about this all day long. As well as teaching them to be followers, not leaders.
  • badtraffic
    badtraffic Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Ah my quote didn't work
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    YO Mama jokes ... You could not escape them!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Let's all take a minute to reflect that:

We are less than a month away until all of the 90’s kids are officially adults.
  • sdancer2017
    sdancer2017 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Let's all take a minute to reflect that:

We are less than a month away until all of the 90’s kids are officially adults.

Ok, at first I thought, wow, that's cool! Then it turned to....no....I'm old! I'm about to turn 36. My 33 year old trainer was saying he was old. When people younger than me call themselves old-it makes feel ANCIENT! but at least this year I will reach my health goals & I will be old, but fit & healthy!! (Trying to motivate myself here to actually succeed hahaha)
  • CryingBlue
    CryingBlue Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    badtraffic wrote: »
    School used to be fun. Now they just teach to test and no real world knowledge tought .

Yes! I could get on my soap box about this all day long. As well as teaching them to be followers, not leaders.[/quote]

Me too. It's an all day thing I could rant about. But that's np fun and this is a fun place.