Keto Friends and support welcome

Options
Hi everyone, I am turning 30 next month and I am not where I thought I’d be in life. I am married, have a daughter and a good job but I am not happy or comfortable in my own skin right now! I have personal weight loss goals that I have to stick to and I also have career and family goals. I am starting on a ketogenic diet and would love to meet friends and supporters along this journey.

Replies

• ScarlettCheshire
    Options
    I went through a period of self reflection in the months before my 30th birthday too. I pretty much drew the same conclusion. I have been making progress lately having embraced a low carb/Atkins-ish type eating style. You’ve done the best bit so far, and that’s identify what you want to improve for yourself.
    We are the engineers of our own happiness. Add me if you’d like, I’m on often.
  • puzzlingkirsten
    puzzlingkirsten Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I recently started eating keto. So far it is giving me everything I need it to. Feel free to add me!
  • Redearthflame
    Redearthflame Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all. I've been doing KETO for about 7 weeks. Down 10 lbs. and a lot of inches. I'm looking for like-minded KETO buddies. Feel free to check me out and send me a friend request. KCKO~