Dear Anonymous,

Options
Its always good to say nice things to people. Its also good to hear nice things about you. Sometimes there isn't enough of that to go around. Sometimes you want to say it but you can't. Why don't you use the power of anonymity to your advantage to say what needs to be said? Secret Admirer posts are all the rage nowadays. Isn't it fun to read and think that maybe, just maybe, there is a fraction of a chance it could be you they are talking about in a secret admirer letter? These threads are always so fun. Lets see if we can keep it going.

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    24zn39r1d9ye.png

There is white hat.
  • Big_LittleMomma
    Big_LittleMomma Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Dear Anon,

I like your sense of humor and your face is also pretty great to look at. I'm diggin ya.

Your secret admirer
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    DA,

You come into my office every day and deliver my mail. I am glad you feel comfy enough to sit at my desk and eat my food off my plate while telling me jokes. I look forward to seeing you 5 days a week.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    DA,

You have become my best friend and always have my back. You are always the first to tell me good morning and I have grown to rely on those messages more than you know. Plus you make me laugh like no other. You're one of the good ones.

<3
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    DA,

We have only chatted a little bit but I know by those chats we have a lot more in common than I ever thought we would. At first you intimidated me because you are so smart and full of wisdom plus the funny part of your brain is good too. I finally got the balls to FR you and I haven't regretted it. I have never seen you post anything negative. You are always as positive as can be and I love that about you. Keep being you.