Too intimidated

Options

Replies

• taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    Just all y'all -- you Chit Chatters are a tough group.
  • taco_inspector
    Options

I eat nails for breakfast .
    Well, I do too, or I'd get much more frequent nosebleeds. (Biting your nails isn't so intimidating, but what they taste like may be.)
  • taco_inspector
    Options

Well, I do too, or I'd get much more frequent nosebleeds. (Biting your nails isn't so intimidating, but what they taste like may be.)

I see what you did there
    ... and that's what I find so intimidating @nothingbundtpizza . Are you watching my every move? OMG How? Why?

• MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    no one online is intimidating.........they are not real duh
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Nobody here intimidates me. I just have a low tolerance for BS and I'm at an age and place in my life that I have no desperate desire to fit in with any 'club'. I like some people, I dislike other people. I'm sure many feel the same way about me or others too so it's all good.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Nobody here intimidates me. I just have a low tolerance for BS and I'm at an age and place in my life that I have no desperate desire to fit in with any 'club'. I like some people, I dislike other people. I'm sure many feel the same way about me or others too so it's all good.

well said.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I see what you did there
    ... and that's what I find so intimidating @nothingbundtpizza . Are you watching my every move? OMG How? Why?

I have a trained squirrel named Gil who watches you and reports back to me

You shouldn't have told him Gil's name. Now he will try to entice him with his nuts, saying "Come to papa, Gil" and not let him return with his report.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options

Well I’m not sure what fitting into clubs has to do with it. I just asked if you were intimidated by anyone on mfp.

I don't believe there was anything confusing about my post. I did answer your question, line 1 first sentence. I only added what *I* felt. Tough cookie that you're not sure what it has to do with anything.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I don't know any of these people. But I did notice that I'm not listed. I'll make a personal note to up my game.

Thank you for holding me accountable.

Also, are we still really doing this kitten *kitten*? I miss the old forums.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Well I’m not sure what fitting into clubs has to do with it. I just asked if you were intimidated by anyone on mfp.

I don't believe there was anything confusing about my post. I did answer your question, line 1 first sentence. I only added what *I* felt. Tough cookie that you're not sure what it has to do with anything.

You don't want to join a club like Archery club or Book club? Are you anti-club for some reason? What if someone asked you to join a cookie club? You would miss out on all the excitement that being in a club can bring.

I belong to the archery cookie book club and it is great. We shoot archery during the time it takes for the cookies to bake while discussing books we enjoyed reading. I'd ask you to join but it sounds like you would have a low tolerance for fun.
  • allenmfp21
    allenmfp21 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    mij140 wrote: »

You’ve let me down