You know I’m not intimidating :D

I disagree, I think you are very intimidating. :love:

@ManBehindTheMask - see! :lol:

I’m totally not, promise :)
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I don't know any of these people. But I did notice that I'm not listed. I'll make a personal note to up my game.

Thank you for holding me accountable.

Also, are we still really doing this kitten *kitten*? I miss the old forums.

Who the *kitten* are you?

I'm not sure. I came to the forums to find myself.

And some cauliflower pizza crust recipes.

Oh well.
  • allenmfp21
    allenmfp21 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I’m often intimidated by myself

How does that make you feel?
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Nobody here intimidates me. I just have a low tolerance for BS and I'm at an age and place in my life that I have no desperate desire to fit in with any 'club'. I like some people, I dislike other people. I'm sure many feel the same way about me or others too so it's all good.

Well I’m not sure what fitting into clubs has to do with it. I just asked if you were intimidated by anyone on mfp.

I don't believe there was anything confusing about my post. I did answer your question, line 1 first sentence. I only added what *I* felt. Tough cookie that you're not sure what it has to do with anything.

I don’t believe there was anything confusing about my response. However based on your response I would say it appears...and whether you say it is true or not is up to you, but it appears that you are in fact intimidated by people On mfp. People you think are in clubs or cliques I am assuming. And if I’m a “tough cookie” to not be concerned by “clubs” I can only assume you aren’t as tough. And are somewhat intimidated.

What's to be intimidated about if you don't actually know them? Are words on a screen supposed to somehow impact my life? I never claimed to be tough. You assume a lot of things especially since the only thing that seemed to trip your trigger was I said clubs. I wonder why that is ...
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I don't know any of these people. But I did notice that I'm not listed. I'll make a personal note to up my game.

Oh well.

So that's it? You're just going to leave again? Just like that? Without even sharing one of your recipes?
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Just all y'all -- you Chit Chatters are a tough group.

I eat nails for breakfast .
    Well, I do too, or I'd get much more frequent nosebleeds. (Biting your nails isn't so intimidating, but what they taste like may be.)

I see what you did there
    ... and that's what I find so intimidating @nothingbundtpizza . Are you watching my every move? OMG How? Why?

I have a trained squirrel named Gil who watches you and reports back to me

You shouldn't have told him Gil's name. Now he will try to entice him with his nuts, saying "Come to papa, Gil" and not let him return with his report.

Gil gets confused around here though (there are more nuts around here
    than in a men's locker-room sauna). I'm beginning to think that Gil's been reporting a mixture of all of the activities he observes around this place; not just my activities. That said, your secret rodent is now on the suspect list for who's been depleting my almond supply (squirrel poops are small, kinda like rat poops, right?)
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

Oh well.

So that's it? You're just going to leave again? Just like that? Without even sharing one of your recipes?

Oh how rude of me! Sorry. Ok here goes:

Cauliflower Pizza Crust:

2 1/2 cups cauliflower, grated or chopped in food processor until crumbly
    1 large egg
    1 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
    2 tbsp parmesan cheese
    Kosher salt
    Fresh ground black pepper
    2 cloves garlic
    1/2 cup ground almond meal/flour
    2 tbsp cream cheese

Microwave cauliflower for 6 to 8 minutes to soften. Remove from microwave to cool. Mix in remainder of the ingredients and microwave 1 minute to soften cream cheese. Mix completely.

Once combined throw it all in the trash. And then maybe burn it for good measure.

Then call Papa Johns, or sub the delivery pizza of your choice.

ETA: I'm gonna jsf.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    allenmfp21 wrote: »
    I’m often intimidated by myself

How does that make you feel?

Intimidated?
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Nobody here intimidates me. I just have a low tolerance for BS and I'm at an age and place in my life that I have no desperate desire to fit in with any 'club'. I like some people, I dislike other people. I'm sure many feel the same way about me or others too so it's all good.

Well I’m not sure what fitting into clubs has to do with it. I just asked if you were intimidated by anyone on mfp.

I don't believe there was anything confusing about my post. I did answer your question, line 1 first sentence. I only added what *I* felt. Tough cookie that you're not sure what it has to do with anything.

I don’t believe there was anything confusing about my response. However based on your response I would say it appears...and whether you say it is true or not is up to you, but it appears that you are in fact intimidated by people On mfp. People you think are in clubs or cliques I am assuming. And if I’m a “tough cookie” to not be concerned by “clubs” I can only assume you aren’t as tough. And are somewhat intimidated.

What's to be intimidated about if you don't actually know them? Are words on a screen supposed to somehow impact my life? I never claimed to be tough. You assume a lot of things especially since the only thing that seemed to trip your trigger was I said clubs. I wonder why that is ...

Lol. I asked a question about your response because with your statements on your feelings you added to the conversation. You are the one who ripped my head off. You can wonder why things are until the cows come home. I’d say you are the one who is triggered.
    *dabs*

If you think that's getting your head ripped off then I must be that tough. Yay! Plenty of people add more to conversations that what may or may not be relevant or necessary. Amp up your radar skills and make sure the next time you feel so offended you remember this. Have a nice day!
  • more_skal
    more_skal Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    My daddy used to intimidate me but then mom made him go away
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    more_skal wrote: »
    My daddy used to intimidate me but then mom made him go away

did mom get another daddy who isnt as intimidating?
    ... or another mommy; pics? , for a friend (of course)

• PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    I find it curious when someone claims to not give a fu*k, yet takes the time to respond to say it......as if they just might....hmmm

Lozenger? To clear your throat..
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    I find it curious when someone claims to not give a fu*k, yet takes the time to respond to say it......as if they just might....hmmm

Lozenger? To clear your throat..

What is a lozenger?