Walk 1 hour a day Dec 11th to Jan 9th - Drop 15!!

Options

Replies

• GnomeQueen0310
    GnomeQueen0310 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm late to join but I'm here!
    4.9 miles
    11,243 steps
    Relaxed but steady 94 minute walk.

Awesome!! Great job!!
  • GnomeQueen0310
    Options
    Day 5: 30 min walk at lunch, 30 min treadmill calorie burn. Plus, put together 4 pieces of furniture! Productive, if tiring, Day! :)
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I was only able to squeeze in 20 min today. My day was back to back busy :p (15th)
  • GnomeQueen0310
    Options
    Day 6: 1 hr treadmill!
  • MzRuthy
    Options
    30 min on the elliptical.
  • MzRuthy
    Options
    30 min elliptical.
  • mayasweetie
    mayasweetie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Weekends are hard. I was on the go, but too much driving & no dedicated exercise time. And I won't even mention how far off my calorie count I would have been (if I had kept logging). Trying to get back on track today. Planning a lunchtime walk.
  • GnomeQueen0310
    Options
    Week 2: weigh in at 208
    I missed my hour last night as we got home so late. Bummed I didn't get it done, but hoping to make up for it this week!!
  • GnomeQueen0310
    Options
    1 hour done! :)
  • MzRuthy
    Options
    This for the 18th. Not my usual hour walk. Only got in 20 min of arms.
  • GnomeQueen0310
    Options
    Well, today was a rough day. Due to some personal issues going on, I'm taking my rest day this week early. Back on the horse tomorrow!
  • MzRuthy
    Options
    I did 45 min of Leslie Sansone DVD. I am getting a pretty good routine of exercise but no weight loss. So I don't see 15lbs being gone by
    the 9th. Unfortunately. But I will stick with it & eventually something will go my way. I am logging all - the good & bad and I'm staying under.
    Power on people!
  • GnomeQueen0310
    Options
    MzRuthy wrote: »
    I did 45 min of Leslie Sansone DVD. I am getting a pretty good routine of exercise but no weight loss. So I don't see 15lbs being gone by
    the 9th. Unfortunately. But I will stick with it & eventually something will go my way. I am logging all - the good & bad and I'm staying under.
    Power on people!

That's great for your exercise! And yeah, I think it was wishful thinking on my part. I am down 3 pounds since the start, but hoping to get as close as I can! Keep up the good work! It'll start showing on the scale! :)
  • GnomeQueen0310
    Options
    Well, I got some bad news. Due to a health issue, I may be off my feet for a few days. I'm not sure exactly when I'll be able to walk without aggravating anything. I still plan on maintaining the diet and staying under my calories for each day, but won't be able to do much else. I hope any of you who are still participating keep at it!! Kick some butt for me!!
  • MzRuthy
    Options
    Well, I got some bad news. Due to a health issue, I may be off my feet for a few days. I'm not sure exactly when I'll be able to walk without aggravating anything. I still plan on maintaining the diet and staying under my calories for each day, but won't be able to do much else. I hope any of you who are still participating keep at it!! Kick some butt for me!!

I hope the 'few' days pass quickly for you. Lots of arm exercises & water! :)
  • MzRuthy
    Options
    30 min walk today.
  • GnomeQueen0310
    Options
    MzRuthy wrote: »

I hope the 'few' days pass quickly for you. Lots of arm exercises & water! :)

Thank you!! I'm hoping so too. I hate not getting my walk in! :(
  • MzRuthy
    Options
    I got my 3 miles in! A bit windy & a bit chilly .... Lovely.
  • MzRuthy
    Options
    I mile plus abs with Leslie Sansone
  • MzRuthy
    Options
    30 min walk.