dream girl/boy--vs--girl/boy next door

Options
AshleyM71
AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
Is the person above you your dream girl/boy...the girl/boy "next door"....or a no score ?

Replies

• djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Since the women next door to me on either side are both really old, I will have to give you a no score.
  • AshleyM71
    Options
    Ouch! Kind of stings a bit! lol
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    What? You aren't old enough to be the girl next door because the girls next door to me are way old lol.
  • AshleyM71
    Options
    Girl next door is an expression...means "cute and someone you want"....that girl next door who you maybe grew up with who ended up looking hot when she grew up....

...versus.....dream girl =obviously an "ideal" woman for the person...

No score= "I'll pass"
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    The girl next door to me is an older widow lady. She always goes somewhere cooler in the summer. I think she goes to Branson or Florida. Don't know for sure. She's a nice old lady.
  • AshleyM71
    Options
    OMG! You guys are missing out on the game. lol It's not about rating you old neighbors next door. Its about whether the person above you is cute, versus dream-ideal or no deal.
    Gosh. I do feel a bit old now.....lol I grew up on AC/DC and Van Halen...but I guess Im feeling my age since the expressions we used are going flat here. Damn I hate 42! lol
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    The girl next door to me is fourteen years old and I can't think of her sexually. Also, I am straight.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Mine ran away last week:explode: :grumble:
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    I have two girls next door to me. One is in her early 60s, and quite pleasant. I think she's Norwegian. Her husband is color blind, but I don't think she is. The other girl is about the same age, makes neat felt art, and is allergic to wheat, which is a shame considering that the first girl makes amazing Norwegian bread for all of her neighbors at Christmas time.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I have one dude next door to me who would be a dream guy but he's gay, a drag queen at night, and has zero interest in my lady bits unless he's having plastic surgery to acquire his own. He has offered to give me makeup tips some time, I think we'll be great friends. Also he lives with his sister and her 2 kids, who's babies daddies come over on different days so they don't run into each other because they'll fight. She sells avon, I'm considering buying eyeliner from her.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    I'll play by the rules-super cute would bang, lick etc:wink:
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    lolz

i have a total creeper below me. he leaves me unsolicited flowers on my doorstep. some may think this is flattering, but it just makes me uncomfortable.

the dudes next door are nice. helped me through the gate the other day when it was broken and i was locked out.

i generally don't talk to my neighbors though. i'm not home enough, and am pretty quiet and private when i am actually there.
  • BrookieTrout626
    BrookieTrout626 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I can't help but laugh at how everyone is describing their neighbors and not really paying attention to what the poster is saying lol. Thanks for the smile and laugh everyone :)
  • jeets888
    jeets888 Posts: 2,237 Member
    Options
    Ok - so lets try to get this correct!

Person above to hot to be the person next door .... so lets go with dream girl :flowerforyou:
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    I live next door to a strip club so i dont think ladies will like if i call them the girl next door:huh:
  • capriqueen
    capriqueen Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    The boy next door is 14...are you that old? @sam
  • jeets888
    jeets888 Posts: 2,237 Member
    Options
    Lol .... this post has taken a few turns from its original destination

Girl/'guy' next door = cute .... comparative to a hug or friends
    Dream girl/'guy' = lets get it on

Actually has nothing to do with a persons neighbour hahaha

This topic has become quite hilarious