Snap Judgments

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I assume if you feel the need to tell everyone how great you are that deep down you feel you're lacking
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    If you wear socks to bed I assume you're weird

This is the weirdest thing ever. Socks to bed make my feet hair "hurt" the next morning.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    If you wear socks to bed I assume you don't want sex

FIFY
  • eccomi_qui
    Options

FIFY

Actually... it's been proven somewhere that socks during intercourse intensify O's. I think I read that somewhere, too lazy to go and check and end up down the rabbit hole
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    What if you wear socks to bed because your feet are cold but then inevitably through the night you take them off because you're uncomfortable...?

Is this a judgement...cause I do this every night :| night does that make me a cold person
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »

FIFY

Actually... it's been proven somewhere that socks during intercourse intensify O's. I think I read that somewhere, too lazy to go and check and end up down the rabbit hole

As in "Oh, no he didn't?!" I'd believe that. :smile:
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    If you're one of those people who think they have an answer for everything, I assume you're probably just ordinary like a lot of us out there and you probably don't have any better answers than the rest of us ordinary folk. Because, you're ya know, ordinary.
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    If you're one of those people who think they have an answer for everything, I assume you're probably just ordinary like a lot of us out there and you probably don't have any better answers than the rest of us ordinary folk. Because, you're ya know, ordinary.

Yay! I really don't have an answer for everything, good to know that my mediocracy is paying off! Woohoo for being average.

*No sarcasm intended. I'm good with being a little bit dumb. :smiley:
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »

You can get extraordinary answers from an ordinary person.....but that doesn't necessarily mean they practice what they preach....thus being ordinary but still having extraordinary answers.....
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    What if you wear socks to bed because your feet are cold but then inevitably through the night you take them off because you're uncomfortable...?

I do this. My extremities get super cold regardless of the amount of blankets and I live with a partner who likes it to be an icebox in our home. :expressionless:
  • eccomi_qui
    Options
    I’m just saying, that colour of pink is just not good. White is classic though
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    I'd wager it depends on the background contrast...