Heyyyyy my peers haha

Options
iluvhanson
iluvhanson Posts: 196 Member
Hey! I tried to post yesterday but being new to the discussion boards I posted somewhere else on accident...haha- guess 30 isn’t sitting too well with me. Lol.
I turned 30 in October and it kicked my butt for some reason. All year I dreaded it. But I said when I turned 30 I would get my first tattoo... I’ll post a pic. It was awesome, and now I want several more... what did I start??!! I think it’s really relaxing getting tattooed, but it’s not a cheap hobby lol.
P.s. I got to show Hanson my ink, and explain the meaning of it to them at a show this Oct. and it was pretty sweet. Totally invigorating!
j61mom701a6d.jpeg

Replies

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Grout lines got me like....
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    iluvhanson wrote: »
    *snip* P.s. I got to show Hanson my ink, and explain the meaning of it to them at a show this Oct. and it was pretty sweet. Totally invigorating!

Is there meaning other than your love for Hanson? (And are we talking about the Mmmmbop kids?)

30 is young. Enjoy it. :smile:
  • iluvhanson
    Options
    Yeah the tile work and grout suck, it’s a rental, not my handy work lol... drives me nuts all the time! Haha
    There is more meaning behind it besides just being a fan for 20 years... childhood was very rough, their music was a refuge for me and ultimately kept me alive in some dark times. That’s the short version, may be cheesy as heck to some but it’s part of my story.
  • iluvhanson
    edited December 2017
    Options
    bitcoincat wrote: »
    Is that the mmbop hanson you speak of?

Yes, and they are still making music, beyond mmmbop, 25 years of music making now actually.
  • iluvhanson
    Options
    I like it. Are you tallish?

Haha, I’m shortish I wish I was tallish. 5’4
  • badtraffic
    badtraffic Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Ah this takes me back to my male friend announcing that he had masturbated over the blonde girl in Hanson...

Anyway, nice colours!
  • iluvhanson
    Options
    badtraffic wrote: »
    Ah this takes me back to my male friend announcing that he had masturbated over the blonde girl in Hanson...

Anyway, nice colours!

Omgoodnessss that is so embarrassing for all involved lol

Thanks!
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    I heard a Hanson Christmas song on the radio this morning. Not bad.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Yeah, their new Christmas album was released this year. Not bad at all.. I still jam out to Snowed In. But they have been in the Indie Rock scene for quite some time, and still amazing musicians.
  • iluvhanson
    Options

iluvhanson wrote: »
    I like it. Are you tallish?

Haha, I’m shortish I wish I was tallish. 5’4

You broke the internet

With my tattoo??? Lol

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure you posted here successfully. Try page 2.