Heyyyyy my peers haha

2»

Replies

• iluvhanson
    iluvhanson Posts: 196 Member
    Hanson is from my home state. They had a big following for a while.

They're still around though. I got to see them open for Ed Sheeran in Tulsa a while ago. It was a big surprise (his original opener had trouble with their VISA apparently) and wayyyyy awesome for me and my other 30 something friend that was there with me! I was more excited about them than I was for Ed Sheeran, lol.

That’s a huge surprise! They are friends with Ed Sheehan so they do a lot of that stuff back and forth. Have you heard their cover of “Thinking out loud”? You might love it haha. Music is what makes life endurable. I love all kinds of music, Rolling Stones are prob my second fav.

• toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,383 Member
    Congrats!

I'm 29 and I've always been on the fence about getting a tattoo. Maybe I'll take the leap next year too. :p
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    iluvhanson wrote: »
    I really wasn’t trying to take it seriously, I just wanted the experience to be what it was but I wasn’t upset or anything. For me GETTING a tattoo symbolized freedom and independence which is something I haven’t felt much of due to life choices, but here at 30 I’m finding I need to be who I am, whoever that is. Lol. I’m still on this journey, of finding myself and weight loss of course. But anyways, thanks for putting up with my long posts. Haha

You're good girl! I am glad they helped you out during a tough time. Let me tell you something. I was a huge fan myself and still a fan.. Not as big as I was at 14. However, My room was filled with their posters everywhere. And I collected anything that had them on it. In fact, I have a Houston Chronicle Newspaper, still in great condition, that they made front page. I even made them friendship bracelets in their favorite colors and sent them. I caught a lot of crap from my friends and sisters from it. But, they never meant it to hurt, they were just playing and having fun with me.. And in return, I played back and had fun with it as well. Although by the time I was 18, I grew out of collecting their items, my family still played MMMBop for me at my graduation party. And you know what.. When I got out in the middle of the dance floor, they followed and we had fun. Regardless of whom thought they were girls are not. My point, don't get discourage or regret anything you say and do when it comes to your beliefs, goals, and opinions (well unless those intend to hurt others). Go with the flow and have fun with it.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    I’m not 30 yet but I’m starting to creepy up there :'(

I was creepy long before I hit 30. I just hid it well. Let your creepy shine.
  • I’m not 30 yet but I’m starting to creepy up there :'(

This made me lol
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    edited December 2017

Welcome to my world, young Grasshopper...
    Z2yCfXj.gif[i[img][/img]
    I’m not 30 yet but I’m starting to creepy up there :'(

This made me lol