What have Disney movies taught you about life?

Replies

• Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    Did I mention that Disney owns The Simpsons?

I see a Disney/Apple merge one of these days. Then they take over the world.
  • sweetsloth
    sweetsloth Posts: 35 Member
    This is for my woo’er.
    j5r8dx87gd7g.jpeg
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    sweetsloth wrote: »
    This is for my woo’er.
    j5r8dx87gd7g.jpeg

There were all kinds of phallic symbols, not so cleverly disguised in that and other Disney movies...
  • sweetsloth
    sweetsloth Posts: 35 Member
    This is for my woo’er.
    j5r8dx87gd7g.jpeg

There were all kinds of phallic symbols, not so cleverly disguised in that and other Disney movies...

I only know of this one. Off to google the others.
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    edited December 2017

I only know of this one. Off to google the others.

In the secret life of pets, one of the wall decorations is the chemistry symbol thing for LSD.
    ugn6mqjme6mt.png
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Since Alien has been taken over by Disney - you don't need to be beautiful to be a princess. Plus, acid blood is a very bad thing - avoid at all costs. And; don't waste all your ammo on one face sucking egg depositer - there are a lot more coming after. Finally, the exoskeleton of your enemy makes very good weapons and armour

Remember - short, controlled bursts

That too! But blowing up entire facilities is always preferable and when in space, the airlock is your best chance
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member

Holy crap M! While laying around the last few days I have been movie’ing out and was thinking about posting this exact topic! WTH? Did I mention it somewhere?

Anyway, the thought came up while watching Meet the Robinson’s. I have some issues from my past that sometimes I dwell on and wish I could find a way to get past. A lot what that movie is about rings very true with me, and the resolve of it gives me hope. Then end scene and song...worth listening.

https://youtu.be/AoXD6Y7CXMU

Anyway, again I am really wigging out you made this thread topic. Trippy! Like youz in mah head!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    I've learned that there's really no such thing as a Prince Charming that's going to rescue me and give me a castle and stuff.

And no such thing as princesses, but I still hold hope.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    That we live in an extremely patriarchal, misogynistic world.
  • Versicolour
    Since Alien has been taken over by Disney - you don't need to be beautiful to be a princess. Plus, acid blood is a very bad thing - avoid at all costs. And; don't waste all your ammo on one face sucking egg depositer - there are a lot more coming after. Finally, the exoskeleton of your enemy makes very good weapons and armour

Remember - short, controlled bursts

That too! But blowing up entire facilities is always preferable and when in space, the airlock is your best chance

It’s the only way to be sure

And sometimes not even then... Darn it all!! Now I'm going to have to watch all five of these movies in succession to get over this sudden Alien craving I have
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Holy crap M! While laying around the last few days I have been movie’ing out and was thinking about posting this exact topic! WTH? Did I mention it somewhere?

Anyway, the thought came up while watching Meet the Robinson’s. I have some issues from my past that sometimes I dwell on and wish I could find a way to get past. A lot what that movie is about rings very true with me, and the resolve of it gives me hope. Then end scene and song...worth listening.

https://youtu.be/AoXD6Y7CXMU

Anyway, again I am really wigging out you made this thread topic. Trippy! Like youz in mah head!

I was hiding in your bushes and saw you watching Disney movies. Then I read your thoughts. Also the naughty ones. :wink:
  • Kathryn247
    Kathryn247 Posts: 570 Member
    edited December 2017
    How to cook fish.

cy7lvvykl0uy.jpeg

• Mandygring wrote: »
    That its okay to break out into song whenever I want to express how I feel lol

Ive been known to do this :#
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    edited December 2017
    There is always someone trying to ruin your life.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    That animal companions are the only ones that wont screw you over.
  • Homemaker15
    Homemaker15 Posts: 17 Member
    I wish sometimes I were in one
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited December 2017
    That japanime is waaaay better... ; ) go watch some...as are the indies...

Life ain't twee and full of music, song and dance. Fercrissakes.
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    7g0y0cmdpfrt.jpg

The lion king taught me hakuna matata <3
  • Versicolour
    It's been a while...was she hunted, or did she die in the fire?

Either way...this is the illuminati way of explaining the problem of evil.

I don't let my girls watch that one tbh.

I look for ones where the women have power.

New star wars was great...that's actually disney now so appropriate.

Women are not waiting to be saved. They are fighters and generals.

Sleeping beauty, nah..she is lazy.

Snow white? She is stupid.

Cinderella is actually a badass imo. Weathers the storm, nobody can get her down.

Brave: literally just bought bows and arrows for my girls. Meridia is a kickass warrior princess.

Moana? Hell yeah! She is a fighter and explorer. She is *** the best princess ***.

Summons powerful demi gods and controls them, protects a nation, crosses oceans, goes into the unknown and wins!

https://youtu.be/ubZrAmRxy_M

That is a subliminal message that we should explore space.

I love your choices! I watched Mulan so much (before my son could even talk) that I wore out the dvd! I also love Moana and Brave and Frozen.
  • Versicolour
    nexangelus wrote: »
    That japanime is waaaay better... ; ) go watch some...as are the indies...

Life ain't twee and full of music, song and dance. Fercrissakes.

Mine is! Not a day goes by when I do not burst into song and dance around the house!!