Options

Replies

• radhasurapaneni206
    Options
    Add me in d group .. sent u d request.. sailing in f same boat
  • kaitkolo
    kaitkolo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just sent my request to join the group and am hoping it went through!
  • luvmy4girlz
    luvmy4girlz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Sent a request and got the red line box. If it didn't go through, please send me the invite. Thanks! Looking forward to working with like-minded ladies to reach similar goals!!
  • poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Add me in d group .. sent u d request.. sailing in f same boat
    I sent a request to join. I’m not sure if it worked. I may have sent 10 requests! Lol! Nothing happens when I hit the button.
    Sent a request and got the red line box. If it didn't go through, please send me the invite. Thanks! Looking forward to working with like-minded ladies to reach similar goals!!
    kaitkolo wrote: »
    Hello! I just sent my request to join the group and am hoping it went through!

Sent you all an invite, let me know if it works!
  • finngirl61
    finngirl61 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    "Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start now and make a brand new ending." A quote from Carl Bard. ☺
  • finngirl61
    finngirl61 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Am discouraged. Was hopeful yesterday, have been logging foods, walking, etc. And NO weight loss. So frustrating. Any advice? Need to just stay the course I guess.
  • Lauren_Garza21
    Lauren_Garza21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’d like to be added! I’ve been 220 for the past few months started at 335 and am trying to get under 200 before the summer!!
  • PrettyandFocused
    PrettyandFocused Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I've been over 200 pounds for 8 years now. I am currently 253 pounds. My goal weight is 150 pounds. I am working with a dietician. I am avoiding the scale. I am finding victories in myself by logging my food and workouts. I am open to all friends for motivation and success.
  • jackie_van_d
    jackie_van_d Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Just requested to join
  • EmmaNemm27
    EmmaNemm27 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I sent in my request!
  • MadameMiranda
    MadameMiranda Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yes ladies feel free to add me too
  • sandyf59
    sandyf59 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’m just starting out and been here before so I know the struggle disappointment and joys ahead! Would love to join this group for the support of others in same boat XX
  • 1mom2
    1mom2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I tried to join but I don’t think it went through.
  • poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    1mom2 wrote: »
    I tried to join but I don’t think it went through.

I will send you an invite now :wink:
  • melissa2013m
    melissa2013m Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I want to join I'm 5'2 & 265lbs I sent a request but not sure it went through.
  • caiteh86
    caiteh86 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join... I tried but I don't think it went through. I'm 5'6 and currently weigh 215. I started at 228 in November. Although I'm working out regularly , I need to dial in my nutrition big time. Probably the reason why I haven't been dropping any pounds for a few weeks now. My goal is to be 199lbs by mid March at the latest!
  • judithgreene2014
    judithgreene2014 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Sweetcherrytree
    Sweetcherrytree Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • Sweetcherrytree
    Sweetcherrytree Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    How do u join
  • judithgreene2014
    judithgreene2014 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I tried joining and haven't received a response back....