My apology to short girls

Options

Replies

• dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    RAinWA wrote: »
    mgalsf12 wrote: »
    Okay first of all 5'-11" is tall. I'm 5'-2" and would never consider dating a guy over 6', I would feel like a little kid next to them. Most petite women I know prefer to date men 5'-8" to 6'. If someone told you that they were looking for a taller more handsome guy, they were obviously just trying to hurt you. It really had nothing to do with your height.

Yes. That's why I don't understand why couples don't wanna just date close to their height. Otherwise it does feel like hugging a little kid. I think that's why I'm not attracted to shorter girls. I've never wanted to be the one in charge of the relationship anyway.

Someone is supposed to be in charge of the relationship? Blast, my (much taller) husband and I have been "relationshiping" wrong for more than 20 years!

What if they are both the same height? I guess the relationship is confused.

• eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    bitcoincat wrote: »
    This is the issue with short guys. Insecure, insecure, insecure.

You’re just a cat
  • dinadyna21
    dinadyna21 Posts: 403 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Wait...did the rest of you really read all of that??? I didn't make it past the first sentence. But then again...I'm a short girl...what do I know?

I don't think anyone did, I zoned out after the first chapter sentence.
    Quite frankly I'd prefer a guy my height but it's a not a deal breaker for me. I'm looking for love forget about height requirements, and tbh short people are more fuel efficient.

125811342.png

Edit: a word
  • BishopWankapin
    BishopWankapin Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Is 5'7 considered short?
  • RastaLousGirl
    Options
    dinadyna21 wrote: »
    Wait...did the rest of you really read all of that??? I didn't make it past the first sentence. But then again...I'm a short girl...what do I know?

Quite frankly I'd prefer a guy my height but it's a not a deal breaker for me. I'm looking for love screw a height requirement, and tbh short people are more fuel efficient.

125811342.png
    Love screw?

You know.. to fit in the amorousness bolt.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    why does this just keep happening and everyone keeps replying...like ...why
  • dinadyna21
    Options

Quite frankly I'd prefer a guy my height but it's a not a deal breaker for me. I'm looking for love screw a height requirement, and tbh short people are more fuel efficient.

125811342.png
    Love screw?

Darn can't believe I missed that, punctuation saves lives. Lol
  • BishopWankapin
    BishopWankapin Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    why does this just keep happening and everyone keeps replying...like ...why

I chalk it up to the irresistible urge to slow down when passing a train wreck or the like, because even though you don't want to see the gore, you absolutely do want to see the gore. *nods*
  • RastaLousGirl
    Options

125811342.png
    Love screw?

Darn can't believe I missed that, punctuation saves lives. Lol

Lol.. True.. But today it made us laugh.. So good things, good things.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Most petite women I know prefer to date men 5'-8" to 6'.

Cool for them, but
    a5seml0r16mu.png
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    I honestly couldn't read the whole thing. Guess my attention span is as short as I am. LOL But seriously, general population is not going to sweat your female height preferences. Maybe take the discussion to your own wall?
  • RastaLousGirl
    Options
    slessofme wrote: »
    Most petite women I know prefer to date men 5'-8" to 6'.

Cool for them, but
    a5seml0r16mu.png

:D:D:D
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    I have a good deal going with short people. They let me know if my shoes are untied and I tell them what's going on in parades.
  • dinadyna21
    Options
    CSARdiver wrote: »
    I have a good deal going with short people. They let me know if my shoes are untied and I tell them what's going on in parades.

I can't imagine a more symbiotic relationship.

125811342.png
  • angel4732
    angel4732 Posts: 14,898 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    It could have been worse, your exes could have told you that you have a little weiner....that often happens as some women like to hit a man where it hurts :|
    Joking btw...being short myself at 5ft 3 I accept your apology ;)
  • dinadyna21
    edited December 2017
    Options
    angel4732 wrote: »
    It could have been worse, your exes could have told you that you have a little weiner....that often happens as some women like to hit a man where it hurts :|

True, I mean would a guy rather be blessed and high favored or tall? If I was considering dating a guy I'd prefer the former.

125811342.png
This discussion has been closed.