My apology to short girls

Options

Replies

• DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM
    Options
    16pxx0nhxifi.jpeg

Dude, that looks just like my Bitmoji, no lie.
  • mgalsf12
    mgalsf12 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Okay first of all 5'-11" is tall. I'm 5'-2" and would never consider dating a guy over 6', I would feel like a little kid next to them. Most petite women I know prefer to date men 5'-8" to 6'. If someone told you that they were looking for a taller more handsome guy, they were obviously just trying to hurt you. It really had nothing to do with your height.
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Its about time.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    The Christmas Effect on Psychopathology
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257984/
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Interesting that you are so bothered that two women called you short that you would transfer those feelings to other women. Sounds like they were just mean people and nasty break ups. Maybe stop dating mean, immature people and get therapy to work out your feelings?

As a 5'4" woman I am more attracted to someone closer to my own height. I married someone just a bit taller than me and think he is just right. I like my height most of the time and never wear heels.
    I would consider 5'11" tall... and would have wanted to punch you in your spine occasionally when I was younger and more angry.

I hope you move on and grow as a person now that you have let all those feelings out.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Tl dr
  • Resistive
    Resistive Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    59b6bdvhv3jl.gif
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Wait...did the rest of you really read all of that??? I didn't make it past the first sentence. But then again...I'm a short girl...what do I know?
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    mgalsf12 wrote: »
    Okay first of all 5'-11" is tall. I'm 5'-2" and would never consider dating a guy over 6', I would feel like a little kid next to them. Most petite women I know prefer to date men 5'-8" to 6'. If someone told you that they were looking for a taller more handsome guy, they were obviously just trying to hurt you. It really had nothing to do with your height.

Yes. That's why I don't understand why couples don't wanna just date close to their height. Otherwise it does feel like hugging a little kid. I think that's why I'm not attracted to shorter girls. I've never wanted to be the one in charge of the relationship anyway.

Someone is supposed to be in charge of the relationship? Blast, my (much taller) husband and I have been "relationshiping" wrong for more than 20 years!
This discussion has been closed.