Feeling guilty

Options
Wanted to take a salad to work today but for some reason the salad I had went bad so I went to a local convience store to get one and they didn't have any made and didn't have time to wait so I just grabbed a chicken sandwich. Didn't realize it was 770 calories! I think that I just really messed up. My calories are 1,520. I never get to that usually eating just a little over a 1,000 except for yesterday I logged over 1,300. Feeling guilty about the calorie amount of this one sandwich. Guess I need to make sure the salad I have in my fridge is good the night before.

Replies

• toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    It happens, try not to beat yourself up about it!

The most important thing is overall consistency. Sure, you may be over your goal today, but as long as you jump back on the horse tomorrow, it will be a minimal blip in your long weight loss journey.
  • dewd2
    dewd2 Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    How many pounds per week are you losing?
  • elliemae1981
    elliemae1981 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    dewd2 wrote: »
    How many pounds per week are you losing?

2 so far this week
  • elliemae1981
    Options
    I also have ulcerative colitis so I try to control my diet by limiting fats as much as I can otherwise I end up taking residence in the bathroom
  • elliemae1981
    Options
    When I have a uc flare I eat much less or nothing at all. This diet is also to try and eliminate those flares so I don't have to go without eating at all.
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    How tall are you, OP? :)
  • elliemae1981
    Options
    toxikon wrote: »
    How tall are you, OP? :)

5'4