Done :) 18 months, 84lbs down, GOALLLL (A lot of pics)

Options

Replies

• mikeywarsaw
    Options
    Great job, congrats!!!
  • RhondaDesiree
    RhondaDesiree Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Not only do you look AMAZING, you look ten years younger! Great job!
  • JE55Y
    JE55Y Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so different!
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    If that isn't inspiring, I don't know what is.
  • bfield92
    bfield92 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow I must say congrats I want to be where u r I got a long journey ahead of me. Could we be friends ? I'd love some tips on what u did
  • ambermarie143
    ambermarie143 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for sharing. It makes me have faith I can stick to it :D
  • sisterparker40
    sisterparker40 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is so great! I am also 5' 10" and started at 234. I also want to lose about 80 pounds. This really really inspires me! I have 2 months down (and 20 pounds gone) and a little over a year left. Thank you so much for sharing your success!
  • deannahaeck
    deannahaeck Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wawza ! Totaly motivational !! You look like freakin katy perry.
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Good for you! WOWOWWOWOOWWOWOW
  • rach021979
    rach021979 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! You look so much happier in your new pics!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the lovely comments :) I've reached my limit with friends and MFP won't let me have any more, I'm not ignoring anyone!

I just stuck to 1200 cals Monday to Friday, and on the weekend I ate/drank whatever I wanted (within reason)

I did Zumba and Wii Fit, sit-ups and squats, nothing too much more than that really.

I tried to spread my calories out through the day so would have lots of low calorie things like yoghurts, cheese-strings, popcorn, any low cal things, a few times a day and then a 500 cal dinner. I ate a lot of weight watchers meals because they were convenient and reliable!

I lost 40lbs in the beginning of 2012, and in April 2012 I lost my fiance suddenly, and I think his death encouraged me to keep my head down and my feet forward, in all ways but especially in that way. In the year that followed I lost the other 45ish lbs.

I can't reply to all of the emails seperately so I'm hoping that this answers a lot of them!
    Dani x
  • mseslee
    mseslee Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! congrats!
  • aplcr0331
    aplcr0331 Posts: 186 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hey, loved you in the Superbowl halftime show. The Sharks were hilarious.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Thanks to the response on my post, MFP have been in touch to do a success story with me :open_mouth: xx
  • greenfirearm
    greenfirearm Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Sorry if I've (or someone else) has asked before, but did you get any skin-tightening surgery post weight loss? You appear to have stretch marks, but then a very flat, tight stomach afterwards.

Beautiful!
  • hezemakiah
    hezemakiah Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You look amazing! Great job and thanks for the inspiration!!!!!
  • tbnewsask
    tbnewsask Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Hard work and dedication to the max!!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness girl! You look totally amazing! Congrats on the hard work and dedication it took to reach your goals. Stay healthy my friend!
  • Troy13691
    Troy13691 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the lovely comments :) I've reached my limit with friends and MFP won't let me have any more, I'm not ignoring anyone!

I just stuck to 1200 cals Monday to Friday, and on the weekend I ate/drank whatever I wanted (within reason)

I did Zumba and Wii Fit, sit-ups and squats, nothing too much more than that really.

I tried to spread my calories out through the day so would have lots of low calorie things like yoghurts, cheese-strings, popcorn, any low cal things, a few times a day and then a 500 cal dinner. I ate a lot of weight watchers meals because they were convenient and reliable!

I lost 40lbs in the beginning of 2012, and in April 2012 I lost my fiance suddenly, and I think his death encouraged me to keep my head down and my feet forward, in all ways but especially in that way. In the year that followed I lost the other 45ish lbs.

I can't reply to all of the emails seperately so I'm hoping that this answers a lot of them!
    Dani x

Well Done Danni.
    I've lost a lot of weight myself just by being on 1200 calories a day. im currently at about 35kgs lost :) just goes to show that watching what you eat and some easy exercise really can pay off. You look great and hope it makes you feel great :)
  • carms109
    carms109 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing transformation. You look fantastic! Great job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!