If I knew then what I know now...

2»

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    This just makes me think of this scene from Beetlejuice:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQimBq288u68_ApO9pa5XMYcQrYgPZTuYR_0d1ujIt15RHqSTevFqvwe00Nw
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Don't give him the benefit of the doubt!! You're not superwoman. It's not your job to save him. Stop dating fixer uppers!!
  • I know now what I knew then / But I didn't know then what I know now

^^ This! :happy:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Stop worrying about what everyone thinks of you.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,725 Member
    Don't be desperate to be loved
  • britzzie
    britzzie Posts: 338 Member
    Don't give him the benefit of the doubt!! You're not superwoman. It's not your job to save him. Stop dating fixer uppers!!

^^^This.^^^
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    NEVER love a man, more than he loves you.
  • jpeoples1177
    jpeoples1177 Posts: 266 Member
    Stop worrying about what everyone thinks of you.

and THIS ^--^
  • amylouize2012
    amylouize2012 Posts: 268 Member
    I wish I had dated girls for a while because my choice in men (untill i met my wonderful hubby) just SUCKED!! haha
  • jaxelrad22
    jaxelrad22 Posts: 118
    I would never have touched coffee or caffeine ever!
  • jpeoples1177
    jpeoples1177 Posts: 266 Member
    Seems like a lot of regrets stem from past relationships that didn't work out...I know bad relationships suck, but didn't you learn something valuable from those, or were they not worth going through?

The greatest lessons in life are never learned through lectures or advice...they come from personal experience.
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Don't be so afraid to try new things. Don't fly through undergrad taking 18 hrs a semester. Have some fun. Take some fun blow off classes.
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    use a rubber
  • horsewhisper91
    horsewhisper91 Posts: 456 Member
    If I knew then what I know now....I'd be a heck of a lot smarter then I was.
  • _meesh_
    _meesh_ Posts: 73
    Depends on how far back I could go...

5 years, Stay in Japan...don't go home because you'll come back
    10 years, Get to the gym & eat right during French Training, so you're ready for your next phase of training
    15 years, Less drinkin' Thursdays more studying..don't risk your degree by almost failing out.
    20 years, When you get to university, make sure you pass that physics course during the school year so you don't go on probation...and give your phone number to the guy flirting with you at the dance in March.

Beyond that, I don't know...