Starting Over...Again

Options

Replies

• geordynkirsch
    geordynkirsch Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    None of you guys are alone! I'm starting over too, first day back at it!

Add me and let's kick that fat to the curb
  • louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I am also starting over.... feel free to add me. Always good to have extra support!
  • czmakinson
    czmakinson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over too! I got swamped with final exams for college, working full-time, started dating again, and getting sick three times in a month :s I was doing great till my life decided to hit me all at once. I struggle the most with giving myself time to relax and recover. But, I'm determined to balance my life better and to make being healthy a priority! I tend to under eat because it's either hard to eat enough healthy calories or I get so busy that I don't have time. But, that's going to change :):) excited for the new year! Signed my boyfriend and I up for the Savage Race in a couple of months to motivate us. I wish everyone the best of luck! It's hard but we can do it. I don't know about you but I've regretted a lot more ice cream sundaes than veggies! (except carrots :s those are regrettable and gross)
  • geordynkirsch
    geordynkirsch Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    czmakinson wrote: »
    I'm starting over too! I got swamped with final exams for college, working full-time, started dating again, and getting sick three times in a month :s I was doing great till my life decided to hit me all at once. I struggle the most with giving myself time to relax and recover. But, I'm determined to balance my life better and to make being healthy a priority! I tend to under eat because it's either hard to eat enough healthy calories or I get so busy that I don't have time. But, that's going to change :):) excited for the new year! Signed my boyfriend and I up for the Savage Race in a couple of months to motivate us. I wish everyone the best of luck! It's hard but we can do it. I don't know about you but I've regretted a lot more ice cream sundaes than veggies! (except carrots :s those are regrettable and gross)

Working and dating are always my downfalls when trying to get in shape!! I either overeat or undereat, there is no in between
  • Skeen070
    Skeen070 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I used MFP before (a different account as well) and did really well with tracking my food and being accountable for my workouts. Hoping I will find the motivation to do just as well this time around. Anyone who wants, feel free to add me :smile:
  • andy_dad
    andy_dad Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I too am starting over. I welcome anyone in the same boat to add me!
  • Poston1966
    Poston1966 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Starting again here!! Add me ...we all need friends for support.
  • kp1066
    kp1066 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started using MFP again in December, when I used MFP before being accountable to friends worked well, I will also support you in return. Please feel free to add me (anyone) and let’s do this together
  • BrenMathers
    BrenMathers Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey there would love to have support through this journey together
  • wtb5
    wtb5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Like you all, I am starting over again. I feel lousy, nothing fits, it is uncomfortable to bend over.... and so on and so on. I will keep checking these message boards for inspiration and motivation.
  • BrenMathers
    BrenMathers Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You got this!!! One day at a time.
  • TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Starting over again and going to love myself enough to stick with it! After a horrible 2017 I am ready to make 2018 all about loving myself. I want to be in the best shape I can be by the big 4-0 that 2019 brings. We've got this! Feel free to add me, let's support each other!
  • Mamiof4Ruratz
    Mamiof4Ruratz Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hero everyone I'm starting over as well. Please add me and let's start this journey together
  • knightapaige
    knightapaige Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Glad and sad i'm not alone. Started at 236, dropped down to 148 (restricted calories to below 800 a day, *kitten* up my metabolism and was gaining at 1200 a day) then recently went up to as high as 180. Hopping back on the band wagon and doing it a smarter and healthier way this time around.
  • pacrowder
    pacrowder Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m starting over and need help planning meals. If I had my way I’d live off Italian foods. But that’s what got me where I am now. I usually just take healthy choice meals or soup for work and then get home and figure something out. Is there a good source for meal planning that taste good? I’m 53 and want to lose 35 lbs. Ideally I need to lose 55 lbs.
  • TDABMama0617
    TDABMama0617 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Omg...is everyone here looking in MY mirror?

I lost 50+ lbs with MFP a few years ago and crept back up ~15 lbs...then I quit smoking (for real) back in May (WOOOOOOO!!!!!!) annnnnd here's the other 45+ lbs. Ugh. Also....my 30th is next month and I vowed I would be sub-200 by Feb 17, 2018! (I can do it I can do it I can do it!!)

Psyched to get going again - add me. I have no friends. :-(
  • taliasometimes
    taliasometimes Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    ^ well done with the smoking btw

My weight YO-YO's terribly. I too lost a hell of a lot of weight a few years back (84lbs) and was so motivated and healthy. Gym, calories....everything

after 2 years I went thru troubles and gained half the weight back! over the next two years lost another 30lbs

then in the last 6 months I have gained 14lbs! I need to lose this weight, as it's not me. I am tired all the time and have no motivation. I am gaining so fast and i am incredibly unhappy.

I dont have much to work at compared to a few years back, so i KNOW I can achieve this. feel free to add me, i need as much motivation as I can .Just being on here motivates me
  • caroline_mason42
    caroline_mason42 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I too am starting again, after gaining back over a number of years most of my 6 stone weight loss I am back here with no excuses this time, I have done it before and will do it again - just seems a very steep hill to climb right now :neutral:
  • SarahNP_96
    SarahNP_96 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ugh..Starting over!!! I was at 188..Got down to 138!!! Now back up to 164 because I gave up on myself..rrrrrrr