Hello-looking for exercise DVD suggestions

Options
2»

Replies

• janessanessa
    janessanessa Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I am on my 4th week of T25, and I love it. I know the price may seem a bit restrictive, but they are offering a free shipping incentive now if you order through a teambeachbody.com. Also, you get 12 workouts for the price, so it's really a bit cheaper than buying the same number of individual DVDs at the store....

I have Turbofire as well, and I really like it, but some of the workouts are longer.

Another program I like is Les Mills Combat, which I did just before T25.

I am a big fan of all of Beachbodys' programs.

I am not affiliated with Beachbody in any way, I've just had great success with their programs and feel they are worth every penny!!!

If you want to try something with ShaunT (Insanity, T25) I belive you can pick up the HipHopAbs or Rockin' Body programs for under 25 each. :)

Feel free to message me if you have any other particulars on the programs.
  • IECdispatcher
    IECdispatcher Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I really like Turbo Jam so I think Turbo FIre would be great...
  • janessanessa
    Options
    I forgot to mention the ZCut Cardio Series is 15 bucks including shipping through Amazon.com, and is 15-20 minutes a day and has a three month program for that price. Also worth checking out if you want high intensity and quick results. Lots of Burpees though.
  • janessanessa
    Options
    I really like Turbo Jam so I think Turbo FIre would be great...

It's similar, Turbofire is a faster, more higher impact version. You can't go wrong with anything from Chalene. I love her!!
  • kpick41
    kpick41 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing the T25 workouts and have done Turbo Fire in the past.
    I can't say enough about either program.

I love the turbo fire workouts, the kicking, punching let a lot of stress out. The workouts vary from 20-55 mins.

I LOVE the new T25 program because it's only 25 minutes. I sweat a TON.
    Let me know if you have any questions. I loved the programs and became a coach.
    www.teambeachbody.com/kimberly41
  • CrazyAnimalLady
    CrazyAnimalLady Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Try DDP Yoga!
  • TXRanchGirl
    Options
    OK folks, a quick update..

Im on level 2 of the shred.Im not aching like I was..I feel like my abs are getting tighter..HOWEVER, Ive noticed a small jump on the scale..instead of 114-115..Im 116-118..Ive been doing some reading and see that is common with the shred..is it commong with all workouts? I admit, I dont know a whole bunch about this.

I know I sweat and huff and puff, but I get thru the workouts and give them my all.

Also..am thinking of trying JM's butt and thigh video..my butt is sorely lacking and Id like to make it more toned..or is there something better you would reccomend?

I thinking of going into Turbofire when I finish the shred..or I may start when Im almost finished the shred..